Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon! A new journey!

Go down 
+4
Leiko
Kura
Saichi
Achika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kron

Kron

Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 pm

your kind, ya know i never meet a person quite like you before. Oh wait I forgot i Have a couple questions, like where did you get the sandshrew? I forgot to tell you the story of my scar. If you would like to hear just tell me. Antoher thing i wanted to ask you is what is your purpose for getting strong? ( yes he is over thinking)
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:33 pm

"Whoa, hold on there mr 20 questions, one question at a time, sometimes I easily forget things." she then looked down
at her pokedex.
"So you wanna know where I got my snadshrew, well I didn't catch it" She said closing the pokedex and putting back
in her jacket pocket. "Suna was a gift, given to me by an old friend. This friend of mine adores earthy type pokemon like
rock types and ground types. My sandshrew was given to me in an egg, about a half a year ago maybe. When it hatched I was
already taking care of my Drowzee who for some reason was abandoned. So the two have been with me for quite a while. It's
odd though, Suna is intimidated by most people and pokemon, the only ones she is not afraid of is me and drowzee, and my friend"

Saichi was trying to remember the rest of the questions and then turned back to Nathan.
"What makes me strive for strength..." Saichi paused to think
"I want to prove to someone that I can be better, that whatever it is he can do I could do twice as good, ...maybe i'm
overreacting a bit but...when I was younger I felt like I was always in his shadow, of course he's the towns favorite, so
how could I contend...somehow I feel even my family prefers him over me...and even now things haven't changed that much..."
"Of course he doesn't know how I feel, or maybe he does, he is really smart, I hate to compare..." Saichi stopped herself
from continuing "I'm done talking emo talk..." she said and looked once again at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Saichi you are stronger, then you give yourself credit for. anyway i think its better to save my questions for another time. lets get out of here already....
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:12 pm

Saichi sighed and shook it off, she changed the conversation as they walked out of the forest. They end up outside on top of a
small cliff that overlooks Pewter. It was a fairly small area with only a few houses, a huge building, the
pokemon center and the gym.
"Well, welcome to my hometown of wonders and rocks" she said sarcastically as they stared at the city, Saichi grabbed his
hand to guide him through a small path she new that would take them straight to the pokemon center. "Follow me'' she said
as she lead him inside the center. They arrived at the counter near Nurse Joy. "Hey Sai, heard you got started on your pokemon quest, your parents must be excited" Joy said with a smile while she took their pokeballs to heal. Saichi let go of Nathans hand and concentrated on Joy now.
"NAH, they're more enthusiastic about whats on the discovery channel tonight" Sai said and Joy chuckled at the comment.
"Well you ready to face Brock?" Joy asked
"Nah, Im thinking about skipping this gym and heading on to the next..." Saichi said "oh by the way this is my friend Nathan"
Saichi introduced
"He just started his journey like me" She smiled.
'Hello Nathan" Joy said and then handed them back their pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:27 pm

Oh I'm fine nurse Joy, thank you. Nurse joy says that she has to do some paper work, so she will catch with us later. 'Wow so this is pewter, you know every town i have been in, I have never stopped to go looking around. to really enjoy it ya know?". This town is alot smaller then Celadon city.
I remember one time i had to deliver some mail to brock. it was all that bad even though i ran over a Geodude, which proceeded to toss me and my bike in to a bush which was like 10 meters away. though i did get to see brock. it was a spilt second though because he said that he had a errand to do. Nathan's stomach grumbles, I'm hungry I didn't eat any thing all day. Hey, this is your home town right, do you know a good place to eat?
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 8:44 pm

Saichi grinned ear to ear. "Oh I know where the greatest place to eat is" Saichi said, she clipped her pokeballs to her belt and
proceeded to drag Nathan out of the pokemon center. "It's not far from here" she said with a smile as she led him around the
city. They passed by 5 restaurants which all look very appetizing, but everytime Nathan said something Sai shook her head and
said no. He was led into a small neighborhood which had 4 houses on one block. Stopping on the last one Saichi reached into her
bag for her keys. Once she did so she opened the door and went through.
"you can come in, it's safe" she said, just then Snooze and Suna both popped out of their pokeballs and ran into the house.
"MOMM ARE YOU HOME?" Saichi yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. No response...

"come " she said as she led him to the kitchen, there was a small tv resting on a counter which she flicked on. Then she offered
Nathan a seat by the tv. (Imagine my kitchen but the there are windows now and bright nice sunshine coming through, and a small couch by the window) "Here " she
handed him the remote. "I'll be right back going upstairs, my mom likes to cook for guests" she said and then bolted upstairs to
look for her mom.

Drowzee jumped onto the counter and reached for one of the higher cabinet doors, just a bit out of reach he looked around
and then used telekenises to open the door and grabs a juicebox sitting by the tv drinking it happily.
Suna on the other hand sat on the couch away from the others just staring at the other sandshrew...
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 7:51 am

Hmmm, Hey Drowzee that juice box looks tasty am i right? Drowzee replies Drow-zee, NAthan holds his nose and copies Drowzee. Drow-zee, Drowzee starts clapping Humorously. Nathan then puts his hands on his head, making them look like ears. Nathan jumps up from under the table shouts PIKA
Drowzee Laughs and starts kicking his feet while claping
then Nathan tries to copy other pokemon, Which in turn makes Drowzee laugh. Nathan chukles a bit and says "man my throat is dry i need somthing to drink. Nathan get up and goes to the cabinet that Drowzee went to and got a juice box, Nathan thinks I hope she doesn't mind, Nathan begins to drink the box, Hes makes it down to half of the box. Then all of a sudden Drowzee Drank all of his juice box
He looks ant Nathan Drowzee leaps at Nathan try to grasp Nathans box, the surprise attack Catches Nathan off-guard and he yells AHHH! they both are on the floor. to remedy the situation Nathan put his foot on drowzee belly, as drowzee continually runs, reaching for the juice box. not realizing he is not going anywhere. The juice box more then outta reach....
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Saichi came back down the stairs, she was barefoot now and feeling right at home. She walks in on the
scene unfolding in the kitchen and sees drowzee flailing around trying to get Nathans juice box.
"Drowzee..." she says sternly, and Snooze stops his failing attempt to grab juice. He looks at Sai with a
cute smile and says "drow" knowing she couldn't help but fall for his cutesy smile.
"C'mon'ere you" she grabs drowzee from the counter and hugs him petting his head. "Sometimes you're
just too cute" looks up at the open cabinet door. "I see someones been getting a litle happy with the juice"
She said and closed the cabinets.

"Anyways my mom went out to do errands so Im afraid you're stuck with whatever I can cook up" Saichi said
as she placed Drowzee on the ground and began looking through her cabinets. She looked at Nathan and
with a smile asked "ramen?" flashing him cup noodles.
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:27 pm

Nathan lower his head and starts to chuckle,"ahahahah thats funny". you drag me all the way over here and your gonna feed me Ramen? this is priceless. OK give me the Ramen. As Nathan gestures for saichi for the ramen, "I'm gonna show you the secrets of the ninja cook...just kidding but there is alot I picked up cooking wise in Celedon". Nathan rolls up his sleeves and ask Saichi where is her herbs and spices. Nathan turns into a work cloud, as he makes the food. About 25 minutes pass and Nathan signals her to come to the table, and he hand her a bowl of Nathan's ramen. Now try it Nathan asks Saichi looks at drowzee, then back at the ramen, it smells good, in fact it smells really good, Saichi takes a bite, saichi is Over whemed with flavor, Saichi replies this is heaven...
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:21 pm

"heavenly noodles" ¦3
Saichi had a mouthful of noodles as she looked at the tv. There was a show about pokemon and how to catch them,
there was a particular scence where they showed a dragonite and Sai swallowed her noodles quickly replying
"I love dragonite" she finished her noodles and started washing the dishes.
"So what would you like to do this evening?" Saichi asked when she was done and all the cooking supplies were put
away.
"I wonder what happened to the others?" she said, then put her sweater back on and got ready to leave her house
again, she withdrew her two pokemon and was already walking towards the door.
"So Nathan lets go shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:53 pm

Hey hey hey, don't forget i have to eat too. So Don't forget the the fried pork its good. Nathan goes to wash the left over pots , that is my pantent stamina ramen, Nathan goes over to the table, hey wait for me. Nathan pulls up a chair and grabs a bowl. man it tastes good every time i make it. oh yeah this ramen is the best its supposed give strength back. Not only is it tasty, it is actual good for you. It is even said that every time that you eat it you get stronger. But the sad part is i only know how too cook this and a few other things. Nathan sighs. wow i didn't eve realize it but you dragged me here, to feed me, but instead I came here and cooked for you. ahahahaha........

Last edited by on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:19 am

Saichi stood there by the door as Nathan was taking his time eating is beef ramen.
She walked back over to Nathan and took a seat next to him. She saw his sandshrew
sitting there looking hungry just staring at Nathans plate. So she got up and looked
through the cabinets for that special pokemon food Brock had given her.
"Here" she said placing a small bowl of pokemon food near his Sandshrew.
"Try it it's good"
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:49 pm

After having decided to pass by the pokemart for a few things, Adam felt it was time to head back. He had a big battle to partake in soon, and if he didn't rest up just as much as his pokemon, that could have an effect on his performance the day of the gym battle. Retracing his steps, Adam managed to find his way back to the path that lead him toward the pokemon center. It didn’t really take him long since the city was relatively small to begin with. At the very least, the brought him some satisfaction. That meant less time wasted wandering the city after he had idled for so long earlier.

Of course, as luck would have it, he began to feel a downpour fall upon him. A downpour of pure frustration- not too far from him near the pokemon center, standing on a patch of grass, was Emily. Apparently she was in the middle of a pokemon battle, too.

Problem?

She was standing there doing nothing but fretting over what she should be doing. Considering that this was the daughter of Candice, Snowpoint City’s gym leader, it was quite a pathetic sight.

Sighing, Adam made his way over to where she was and took his place beside her as he proceeded to smack her upside the head. “Can’t you do anything right?” he moved to get a potion from his backpack and used it on the wounded Clefairy. “Look, I’ve had just about enough of seeing your failures. If you lose the upcoming gym battle, you’re going to be holding us back from proceeding to the next gym. Since I have to keep an eye on you and make sure you don’t screw up too badly- if you’re willing to take things seriously, I’ll teach you the basics when it comes to pokemon battles…”
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 7:59 pm

Emily let out a sniffle as she rubbed the back of her head.
"Owiee, that really hurt" she muttered to herself as she looked up at the ranting boy.
She watched as he walked over to Fae and gave her a potion, the once tired pokemon looked up at him in glee.
'uh-oh now i'm gonna get it' she thought to her self and as she bent down to look at the now happy and fully healed Clefairy as she gave her a pat on the head, as she slowly rose up to stare at an angry Adam.
'Gosh i swear this boy is always so angry, he's always yelling and lecturing me about things, it's so annoying maybe i really need to start standing up for myself.' Emily kept thinking quietly to herself till she noticed that Adam's lips stopped moving, thats when she figured that maybe she should response
but just as she was about to open her mouth, Adam started up again by telling her how she never pays attention hence why they were so behind.
"Yeah okay whatever Adam"
Emily knew what was coming next another rant, but was then shocked to realized that he just stopped talking and asked her if she was really serious about training that he would help her out.
Emily's mouth fell open in total shock.
"Wait what? your actually going to help me? is this a trick?"
Emily couldn't believe that those words actually came out of Adam's mouth, there had to be some sort of catch or was this another one of his evil pranks, because there had to be no way that this Adam had a heart in his body, but then again you never knew with Adam.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/melly_rox
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 8:42 am

Nathan tells Saichi, that he won't eat when people stare at him. Not fully understanding what Nathan
in the moment. Saichi looked up, "what?" she replied. When Saichi looked back to see the sand shrew, he was gone. As saichi looked closer she could see a yellow tall poking out from behind the counter, along with munching sounds. Nathan tells her "he has been a loner for a long time" so this doesn't surprise me, he has been acting like that ever since that one time.....SO if he gives you a bad attitude, just leave him alone, he'll just lash out, or go in to his pitty parties. he really believes the world is out to get him. so he doesn't trust any one. sorry if it sounds harsh..
Back to top Go down
Ketaimesu

Ketaimesu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:57 pm

As the Xenon's continued following Nathan and Saichi, they stopped at what appeared to be a house. They merged and stored data and just chilled on the roof of Saichi's house as they ate their food.

Xenon followed Emily thought the woods, curious of where she was going. She came across a tiny Rattata and began a fight with it. Xenon was amused with her performance and cracked a smile. Then Adam appeared and healed her Pokemon. Emily had a 'prepare to get lectured' look, Adam didn't really give her a hard time. Xenon just rested on a nearby branch and watched to see what Adam knows about Pokemon, and to see if maybe Emily will get the concept of it.
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 7:16 pm

Saichi looked up at Nathan with 'huh' expression. "ok so Sandshrew doesn't like people, that's
understandable I guess, I dont mind that it stole the food though." Saichi went back to the cabinet to get more pokefood. "So what's the deal with your friend there, why is he so cold ?" she put three cans of pokefood on the counter. "If you want I have enough food for your other pokemon" she said and looked down at the food before spacing out a little... alien
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 8:18 pm

"Wow i really don't know where to start, OK i got it. Did you know that he was once a happy pokemon?" Yep he was a very happy go lucky. Well the story started like this. I was on my way to deliver something to fuchsia city. while riding my bike, I took a back road that lead me to a beach, with some tall grass. I didn't mind until I saw like 6-7 scythers land into a circular patch of sand surrounded by tall grass. Curosity got the best of me so i decided to investigate , I jumped off my bike and leaned it against the side railing of the street. I traveled to the grass patch, and i made it unditected. I poke my head out to see some pretty scary scythers, some had scars all over there bodies. meanwhile there was a sand shrew playing in the back ground. I don't know for sure but the scythers were battling for the turf or a mate, or a maybe a colony. but whatevery it was they sure did look pissed. The scythers prepare for battle, suddenly a shiney blue rock lands in the center of the sand circle, the sand shrew skips with out a care in the world, and hops in to the sand circle with his tail wagging, looking for his misplaceed stone. The scythers expression grows worse and the irriatated looks on the scyhers turn into full blown rage. All of the scyther attack the sandshrew, with brutal ferocity. the sand shrew evades with fear, and desperation in his eyes. countless blades woosh and slash the sandshrew. I darted in with rock in hand the size of a large brick. I charged the first scyther and dealt a powerful blow to its head, knock it out clean. I threw it at the the scyther that spotted me and was heading my way. it hit him in the chin, and his head was blown back, I ran up to it and pushed it over , it landing on it's back. I dived to catch the sandshrew, before any more attack can ensue. I ran as fast as i could jumped on my bike and peddled like a lighting bolt, to fuschsia city, the scythers gave up and stayed behind, I don't know for what, but i was not gonna check. Three days in intensive care, and i was there the whole time. yeah i forgot the package, and my boss took out of my pay check, but at least this guy was alright for the most part. after it woke up it had the really big ragged scar on its face, then started following me, and even when i confronted it would just scratch me. then it came to live with me and the boss, i think thats the only other person he likes.... but that is his story, and well you can see why he so cold to every one and every thing... so yeah give it some time and he might warm up to you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon! A new journey!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4