Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon! A new journey!

Go down 
+4
Leiko
Kura
Saichi
Achika
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Pokemon! A new journey! Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 7:12 pm

Reiko had just finished packing her bags, and said her farewell's to her family and her friends hugging Hideo and Misty goodbye. She smiled at all of them and waved as she got on her plane. The small plane was headed to Pallet town where the famous professor Oak lived and did his research. After a 3 hour flight her plan had finally arrived, and she was able to stretch her legs.

"Oh this feels great!" Reiko said as she stepped out of the plane. The weather was warm and calm, the area was really pretty. She began walking through the town enjoying the new sights, thats when she decided to take out her Eevee. She opened the poekball and a flash of light came out of it, and Eevee had appeared on the ground, cute as it can be. Stretching its legs Eevee yawned, and began walked and then jumping around. She was happy to be out of the pokeball and was even happier to see Reiko.
Reiko smiled as she bent down and picked Eevee up, holding her and hugging her and nuzzling against Eevee. They both were walking together towards a large building in the south side of town. This was supposed to be the famous lad where professor Oak worked at. Reiko walked inside but there was no one at the front desk.

"Hello?" Reiko called out.

"CHANSEY CHANSEY CHANSEY!"
A Chansey came from down the hall way holding a clipboard. She looked at Reiko up and down and circled around her, Reiko was obviously confused. Chansey smiled and checked something off her clipboard and then grabbed Reikos hand, leading her and Eevee to another room. She opened toe door and in this room was a bunch on snacks on a small table in the corner. It looked like a waiting room.

"chansey chansey!"
Chansey said as she closed the door leaving Reiko in there.

Reiko was baffled but then decided she was at the right place. She put her bags down and grabbed a cookie off of the snack table and some treats for Eevee. they both sat on the couch and began reading some pokemon magazines.

" I guess professor Oak is busy right now..." Reiko said out loud.
"vee vee" Eevee agreed with her.

(OOC: Ok so pretty much what happened with Chansey was, chansey has a clipboard with a picture of all he pokemon trainers that are supposed to meet with professor Oak that day. She has already marked Reiko off the list. She has to do this for the other trainers before they get to meet Oak so this will happen to all of your trainers as they walk in. xD Ok thanks!)
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:19 pm

Saichi had just finished her hike through mount moon after what seemed like several hours (only 20 minutes). She sighed
as she walked towards a road sign, that read Pallet Town and had an arrow pointing to the left. <--
'I wonder if Oak will bother to give me a pokemon ? besides doing the registering' she thought to herself as she slung
her bag over her right shoulder.
She walked up the long road and up a small hill to a big house that she remembered as Oaks home.
She was about to knock on the door when it shot open almost hitting her in the face. A Chansey ran at her and grabbed
her arm pulling her inside and through a few rooms. With a fast flick it checked something on the clipbored and
ran off leaving her in a waiting room with snacks on the table.
Sachi looked over and saw a girl with her Eevee enjoying a few cookies. Not sure what to say when the girl looked over
Saichi waved in acknowledgment and sat down next to her.
"Hellos" she smiled at the girl.
"Thats a cute Eevee you got there"
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Kura
Admin
Kura

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:07 pm

Kura was on board the plane patiently waiting... She had to take a really long trip being from Lavender town and all.

The time had finally come, and the plane made its arrival. Kura walked out quickly walked through the town to get to Oaks building. She wasnt one for sight seeing. As soon as she walked inside the front desk was empty, making her wonder if she was at the right building and thats when Chansey had surprised her.

"Chansey chansey!" it shouted while pointing down the hall way. It grabbed Kura's hand and led her down the hall into a waiting room with 2 other girls. Gastly floated next to her looking puzzled and confused, not quite absorbing his new surroundings.
Chansey smiled and with a pen in one hand and a clip board in the other she proudly checked something off a list.

"chansey!" Chansey said as she closed the door behind her and left the room.

Kura being so shy avoided eye contact with the two other girls and proceeded t sit down on one of the couches in the room, then grabs a magazine and reads it in hopes that she wont have to talk to anyone. Gastly on the other hand was very excited about the new company. He saw an Eevee sitting next to one of the girls and decided to make his entrance. He flew down to her and shouted.

"GASSSSSTly GASSST!!!"

Trying to give it a scare. Kura raised her head and looked at gastly who had just embarrassed her.
Back to top Go down
Achika
Admin
Achika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:25 pm

Reiko smiled back at the other girl and Eevee, who loved being called cute, adored the compliment and decided to hugand nuzzle the new girl as a thank you.

"Thankyou very much, as you can see Eevee appreciates it a lot." She giggled

Soon another girl walked into the room to join them. She was very quick, didnt seem like the social type at all, and she was being followed by a gastly.

The Eevee had finished nuzzling and jumped back to Reiko to nuzzle some more. Gastly flew down and tried to scare it, but Eevee's only response was.

"..."

Reiko giggled at his sad attempt and smiled at the new girl who had just lifted her head. Reiko stood up and looked down at both girls.

"Well to break this silence I decided I'm going to introduce myself!"

She took a proud stance

"My name is Reiko and I'm from Cerulean city! This here is my Eevee..."

She picked up her Eevee and hugged it.

" Today I came all the way here to become a pokemon trainer, and get my first official pokemon partner from Professor Oak. I'm assuming your both here for the same right?"
Back to top Go down
Leiko

Leiko

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:38 pm

" You'll be the best pokemon trainer. I just know it..."

Those were the last words Zack had heard from his father before he had gotten on the plane. The plane had encountered turbulence on the way to Pallet Town and the flight got delayed an hour. Now he was late to see the great Professor Oak! He grabs his bags from the plane and rushes to Professor Oak's Lab. His Lapras desperately tries to keep up behind him but is way too sluggish. "Lapras come back." Zack throws the pokeball at Lapras and picks it up. Zack continues to run. The Lab is in sight.

"Whew! Almost there"

He continues to run and trips on his shoelaces. He gets back up and opens the door to the lab. A Chansey approaches him and inspects him.

"Chan....sey! Chansey!"

The Chansey check off something on the clipboard and tries to grab his hand. He steps back and says "Im ok... Just lead me the way please."

"Chansey!!!"

The Chansey leads him through a bunch of rooms until he reaches a lobby with three girls and a couple of pokemon in it. Sweat falls of his forehead. Tired from his rushing, he lays down on a couch across from a couch a girl was sitting on reading a magazine and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/littlemaster
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 7:42 pm

Emily leaned against the rail of the ship, as she waved her last goodbye to her mother as the ship began to depart.
"Piipp" Piplup squealed as he tugged onto Emily's skirt.
Emily looked down to see her baby piplup with his big eyes filled with tears.
"Oh Blitz, don't be sad I'm right here" Emily said as she bend down to pick up the tearful little piplup.
"Why don't you wave good bye to mommy" Emily said as she held Blitz up and watched him wave his little hands.
She noticed how quickly the tears in his eyes disappeared and he looked quite content, she knew that, that was all that he wanted, was just to be picked up and held by her.
Ever since Blitz hatched from his egg thats the only thing he wanted, just to be held, which is why he was never in his pokeball.

"Well Blitz, it looks like we're pretty much on our own from now on, and you know this will be good for us" Emily said as she walked away from the rail and and placed Blitz on the ground as she started pacing back and forth.
"Good thing i brought my camera, along our journey I'll be able to take lots of pictures, which of course we're going to have to send to mother and of course Volkner" Emily kept ranting on as Blitz chased after her with his big eyes again filled with tears, until finally he just started wailing.
"I wonder if... Oh Blitz sorry"
She picked up the sobbing pokemon again and started walking back inside of the ship.
"I'm kind of nervous about meeting that Professor Oak guy, do you think he'll be nice? do you think he'll give us another pokemon? uhg so many questions, i wonder where i put my manual" Emily ranted on until she saw a familiar figure hiding between the coridors.
"Oh my gawsh... I can't believe it..." Emily said surprised
She wasn't sure weather to be happy or angry when she saw the familiar face.
Happy that she wasn't going to be alone during the long trip to pallet town, or angry because he never told her he was going to come along.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/melly_rox
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:21 pm

He remembered now why everyone loved his older brother.

Volkner was amazing. Volkner was admirable, respected, renowned...

But they failed to mention how infuriating he could be!

On the way to the docks, all he could do was cringe at Volkner's voice. Volkner, being the "over-protective and kind brother that couldn't stand to let his brother go without sending him off himself", had taken it upon himself to ramble to Adam about every possible thing he could think of.

But now that he was on the boat- after watching his brothers silhouette disappear into the distance- he had to admit that he would miss his brothers crazy rambles. Just a bit.

Now...now he would rely solely on his Zigzagoon- Verru- whom he really taken a liking to. Verru had become really important to him- and together, they would earn the praise and respect from everyone back home. Just like Volkner once did with his pokemon. Of course, with that in mind, he didn't really forget the true motive. Now where was she...?

According to Volkner, Emily was somewhere on this ship. She had arrive a little while before he had. So she couldnt have gotten far. Searching for her on this huge ship would probably be beyond troublesome. Besides, he didn't really feel like putting up with her right now. She was too perky and gushingly nice. So he opted to settling himself between the corridors.

Something he soon regretted.

Soon after he had settled himself there, he looked up and saw the very girl he was supposed to look for standing there- staring at him. Did she have to stare? Standing up, he didnt bother to dust off his clothing.

"You really were serious about becoming a trainer. Well I'm here to keep an eye on you- unfortunately Volkner didn't approve of you going on a journey. And with that weak baby Piplup you can't really battle with yet, I'd have to agree." he gazed at her with a bored look plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:32 pm

Emily held on tight to her piplup while she heard what he said.
Quickly anger filled her, she hated when people would make fun of her piplup, just because he was different from the rest.
"He's not weak! he's just not into fighting..." Emily said in Piplup's defense.
Even though Adam was probably right since Blitz hasn't been in any real battles, and even in the practice battles she would have with the young trainers at her mother's gym Blitz wouldn't fight, he would just cry and hide behind Emily, he was just plain afraid to fight.
"Don't listen to him Blitz, your very strong and very special, he's just jealous because his brother didn't personally catch him a dratini" Emily said sweetly to her Piplup who smiled up at her.
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 8:57 pm

Adam smirked. After all, how could he get mad at her for saying such a thing? To him, it was more like a petty excuse for her to try to cheer up her little piplup, as well as herself. It was obvious to him now that Emily had a crush on his older brother. Especially with her childish statement just now.

"Im sorry. But I'm afraid you're quite mistaken. Why would I be jealous of him giving you a dratini? You know what I think? I think that the only one jealous here- is you. After all, I get to spend more time with Volkner, he helps me with a lot of things...should I keep going?"

He didn't want to resort to such childish antics, but right now, he needed to pass the time. After all, it would be a long trip to Pallet.
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:07 pm

Emily cheeks began to gain a bright red color.
Sure it was true that she had had a small crush on his older brother, she soon enough grew out of it considering the age difference and fact that the more time she spent with him the more she found as an older brother, unlike Adam in which she found to be just plain terrible.
She opened her mouth planning to repeat those things to him but
"Your such a jerk!" was all she could manage.
She didn't know why that was the only thing to come out but she didn't bother saying anything else, knowing Adam he'll just find another thing to say to make her feel worst about herself as usual.
"Pip pip piiiip" Blitz said trying to break the tension between the two even though he could feel it useless.
"Uhg this is pointless, c'mon Blitz i'm taking you back outside" Emily said softly to Blitz as she turned her heel and walked back outside, not bothering to hear his usual top notch come back.
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:28 pm

The nerve of that girl! Turning her back on him that way! After he came all the way against his will because they were all worried about her too.

Scoffing he turned his back on her too- right before she exited the area.

After that, despite all the things they could have wanted to yell at each other, the rest of the trip was quite silent for them. Well, at least for him. After all- he wasn't as outgoing as Emily.

And so, after days and days, they finally reached their destination.

To say the least, he wasn't one bit impressed. If this was all that Pallet town had to offer, he would have a lot of free time on his hands.

It was a really quiant town, nothing much to it. It was hard to believe that this was the starting point to his journey. Usually he would think that it would be something more grand than that. Too bad he was sadly mistaken.

Just like he was mistaken for choosing that moment to exit the ship. "Stuck again with you? I can't believe it...you're so annoying. Just like those dumb bugs back home. Oh and those annoying fangirls..."
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:57 pm

Once they were outside, Emily sat down close to the edge so that she can dangle her legs on the side of the ship, with one arm around blitz and her other arm hanging over the rail.
"I swear Blitz, Adam really does infuriate me more than anyone! everything i do is wrong to him, it's just so uuuurrrgggh" Emily grunted not able to figure out a word for how she felt at that moment.
"Pipppp" Blitz said as she turned around to give her a hug as he buried his little head in her stomach.
Emily let out a deep sigh as she rubbed the young Piplup's back and stared out into the ocean.

After a very long trip they finally arrived at pallet town, Emily woke up a bit late was rushing around the room making sure she had everything.
"Okay, Camera? Check!, Back pack? check! pokemon? hey where's Blitz?" Emily scurried around the room to then realize that Blitz was hiding under the pillows, his big butt sticking out.
"Blitz let's go! theres no time for a nap! we're here!" Emily said as she tried to grab Blitz but he started to protest.
"Fine then have fun walking around in Pallet town" Emily said as she slugged her backpack over her shoulder and was about to walk out of the room until she heard the cries of the baby Piplup.
"Piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppp" Blitz squealed as he got up from under the pillows and hopped off the bed and straight into Emily's already opened arms.
"See i knew that would get you"

Once they were off the ship, Emily slowly tried to place Blitz on the ground while she opened up her backpack to pull out the map of the region she was now in.
"Blitz this will only take a second, i just need to see where we are"
She started reading the map, till she heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry but i think you must have me confused with yourself, because i'm quite far from annoying which not much that i can say for you.... screaming fan girl... uhg such a jerk like comment" Emily said as she rolled her eyes and went back to figuring out how to get to pallet town.

"Okay... ingoring that butt head over there, let's see... if we're here... then the building we're suppose to go too is around... there" Emily said as she looked up to find a the building they were searching for.

"HA! i did it! Let's go Blitz"
She folded up the map quickly and stuffed it back into her backpack, then grabbing Blitz and running towards the building.
Once inside she was instantly greeted by a Chansey.

"Channnnnseey Chaann" The Chansey greeted as she looked down on her clip board, circling something.
"Uhm hello" Emily said sounding a bit lost before the Chansey quickly grabbed her hand leaning her into a room, where other trainers her age were at.
Back to top Go down
Ketaimesu

Ketaimesu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 10:57 pm

Xenon watched Emily walk into the building with a curious yet serious face. As she walked through the building, after being escoted by chansey, Xenon followed her by looking through the windows as he walked on the grass outside. As she sat with the other trainers, he started to think to himself.

"Are these new trainers? They appear to be friendly..Maybe they could help me..."

Curious to what they were saying, his ears twitched and pressed one against the glass trying to concentrate on their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:35 pm

Looking through his bag, Adam tried to find a small container of aspirins. After everything that had happened, he felt like he wouldn't be able to live without taking one. The headache brought about from having to deal with certain people wouldn't leave him alone.

Not to mention that Chansey...

Standing there being scrutinized by a pink perky pokemon was far from amusing. Then being dragged to a room full of other annoying people just added to his current problem.

He gave up after a while, and simply tried to ignore everyone. Which he failed miserably at. They were all chatting amongst themselves. Probably talking about optimistic dreams and what not. There were five other trainers. Most of them girls too...

Sighing Adam sat back and closed his eyes, waiting for- well, he didn't really know...he wasn't really briefed on what to expect. Volkner forgot to mention that...oh well. As long as something more exciting happened, he didn't really care what it could be.
Back to top Go down
Achika
Admin
Achika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 5:57 pm

Reiko noticed that no one was saying anything as to what she said so she just decided to sit down.

"I guess their not all in a good mood..." she thought to herself

Just at the moment Oak had walked into the room with Chansey at his side.

Oak was yawning and still in his PJ's and Chansey seemed to be scolding him.

"Im sorry Im late everyone, seem I over slept!" he chuckled to himself

"Follow me please." Oak walked out of the room Chansey right behind him, as he led the trainers into a room with rows and rows of pokeballs on racks on the walls of the room.

Reiko was so astonished " Can all these pokeballs really have pokemon?" she thought to herself
Eevee seemed just as surprised.

Oak walked in front of a desk and smiled

"On this desk are 3 boxes, one with pokeballs, each one is for you, and they are all labeled so please get the pokeball with your name, the next box contains pokedex's so each of you should grab one too and lastly is a small pokekit I've put together to help you on your journeys. So why dont you start getting these things now?"

Reiko nodded her head and looked for her pokeball. It wasnt like any other pokeball she's seen before. It was green with a leaf symbol on it, it was very pretty, she grabbed a green pokedex and then a green pokekit (Its a small backpack).

Soon after her the other trainers followed as Oak quietly watched, while Chansey assisted the trainers.

Once all the trainers got their things Oak led them outside, it was a huge ranch with many pokemon running free and he led them to a small arena he had.

" Welcome to the world of pokemon, Now what better way to learn about pokemon than by actually using them? Which one of you would like to test your new pokemon against me?"

Reiko was surprised, she never expected Oak to be like this. She was wondering about his offer, should she test out this new pokemon? She didnt even know what it was...She pondered about it for a while, Eevee on her shoulder trying to get her to do it.
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 9:06 pm

Emily shuffled through her backpack pulling out a bottle of water and a small squirt bottle for Blitz.
"Here you got Blitzy you must be thirsty" She said as she handed the parched Piplup his own water bottle.
She twisted the cap off of the water bottle and took a sip, as she waited for the professor to show himself.

After a few more minutes, and a few awkward sliences since no one else wanted to speak, the late professor showed up still in his Pjs.
He introduced himself and escorted everyone into another room.
Emily admired all the rows of pokemons that were evenly organized by element on each shelf.
The professor told them to look for the pokeballs with their names on it, So Emily slowly walked towards the letter E secetion, stareing at all the different colors and names on each ball.
"Wow Blitz, look at all those pokeballs! they're so different from the ones back home" Emily said admiring all the colors, till her eyes finally landed on a hot pink pokeball that had a cute heart elmeble on it.
"Oh how adorable!" Emily said as she grabbed it and then looked at the matching hot pink pokedex and Pokekit.
She walked over to the nearest table where she gentely placed Blitz down along with the rest of the items she was carrying.
She opened up her backpack placeing the pokekit and pokedex inside it, she grabbed her new pokeball and held it for a second with both hands, just admiring at how cute and new it looked before switching it to her other hand
"Wow blitz i can't believe it, we have a new addition to our team, i can't wait to see what's inside!" Emilly said happily as she picked up Blitz again and walked over to where Adam was standing and held up her pink pokeball for him to see.
"Oh my gossh look Adam! it's a hot pink ball! i'm so excited to see what kind of pokemon could be inside it!!" Emily said ever so cheerfully.
"Ohhh what about you? what did you get?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:02 pm

Adam was a bit disgusted by Emily's sudden change in behavior, but shrugged it off. He didn't really care much about that right now. In his hand was a crimson colored pokeball. Why on earth there would even be a crimson colored one was beyond him. It was practically the same thing as the original pokeball.

"So boring..." sighing he went ahead and started walking to the door. "Let's go. I'm sure no one cares much about your pink pokeball. More interesting would be to see whats inside"

Once he got outside he was left a bit speechless. There were so many pokemon running around freely. He's seen pokemon roaming around before, but not so many in one place. So many different types. It was really something seeing them out and about like this.

Just then, something caught his eye. He'd seen many pikachus before, but never on like that. It had the strangest patterns...maybe if he could get a closer look-

Someone reached out for him and pulled him away right before he could take a step closer to it. After that, all he could recall was the nagging squealing of a young girl about the color pink.
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:16 pm

Emily gave Adam a small pout before pushing him by the shoulder.
"Gosh you can be such a jerk!" She said as she shifted Blitz higher on her shoulder.
Blitz than gave Adam a glare as the pair started walking futher onto the field where another young girl with an Eevee was on her shoulder was waiting pateinly for the professor to give them instruction.
"Hi! i'm Emily and this is my piplup Blitz" Emily said cheerfully as she forgot again about being angry at Adam.
She shifted Blitz again so that he was facing the front instead of looking behind Emily.
"What color pokeball did ya get?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Achika
Admin
Achika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:20 pm

Reiko looked over at the quite hyper and pink girl. She smiled as the girk was talking to her and asking her questions.

"what color?" Reiko said with a cheerful smile, she took out the pokeball from her pocket and showed her the green pokeball with the leaf on it. Reiko loved the color green, not as much as blue though, But she was so happy with her pokeball.

"I really love the look it has, now all I can do is think about the pokemon inside. Its going to be so much fun!"

Thats when they were called outside
Back to top Go down
Ketaimesu

Ketaimesu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 11:48 pm

As the trainers followed Oak into the room, Xenon was unable to follow them anymore. So with that he noticed the pokemon in the yard and just stood by the bushes and just gazed for a bit. Admiring their carelessness and freedom, he just stared at them for a while. Later on he heard the door to the back door of the lab and noticed trainers comming out. But when he looked around more he noticed Adam was staring at him. As he got pulled, Xenon fled to the lab, jumping over boxes and other random objects to get to the roof. From there, he was able to get a better look at the trainers and watching them talk about how excited they were and admiring their new pokeballs. Then he thought to himself:

(That was pretty close...I have to learn to be more agile..Don't worry human, we will meet soon..)

He smiled watching how the other trainers were trying to get use to each other, and was amused by Adam's and Emily's tiny fights.While Oak asked for a battle from one of the trainers, he was curious on who would accept and what they would choose. He watched closely to gain knowledge from the characters before him.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 09, 2007 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:59 pm

Emily smiled back as she looked at the girl's green belongings.
"Thats awesome! i just adore the color pink" Emily replied happily as she waved around her pokeball.
"Hm i wonder what kind of pokemon is held within them" Emily said as her excitment slowly turned into curiousity.
She then plopped herself onto the soft grass placeing Blitz on her lap.
"Wow look at all those pokemon Blitz, i've never seen these kind back home" Emily said as she pointed out various kinds out to Blitz even though she wasn't familiar with most of their names, just a few that she heard from her stories that her mother would read to her before bed.
"I wonder when do we ge to see what's inside of these balls" She asked to no one inparticial.
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Adam, who was not too far from Emily and her new friend, only scoffed. Emily was such an airhead. He waited until the perky girl finish rambling and made sure that the girl beside her didn't want to input anything.

"If you're done playing with your little Piplup, why don't you battle Prof. Oak? Then you'd find out what's inside your pokeball and I can finally see the lack of skill you have- because I'm sure Volkner was mistaken when he said you had potential."

After that, he looked down at her with a smirk on his face, clearly waiting for her to take the bait and accept the challenge. If not, he would have no choice but to battle- something he really wasn't up to. Especially with someone such as the Professor who had spent most of his life researching pokemon.

He wasn't getting a reply, so he tried to coax her some more. "Well? Don't tell me- you don't have an ounce of confidence to accept the Prof.'s challenge...? And here I thought that perhaps you would do something to prove me wrong. I knew Volkner was wrong"
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 12:30 pm

Saichi had just been observant for the most part. She took in the personalities around her, and hadn't said anything
much to the group except for a nod of acknowledgment. The girl Reiko tried to make conversation but no one seemed to
pay her any mind. She would have said something but was unsure what to say. Then there was the quiet girl who sat in the corner
not making any eye contact whatsoever, she seemed somewhat emo in a way.

Saichi put her hands in her pockets as she leaned against the wall. There was a guy in the room who also hadn't said anything
kinda stuck to himself as well, and Saichi made no effort to greet just yet. The last two seemed to walk in together, bickering at
each other for no apparent reason, these two she didnt seem very eager to meet, one was a girl with a Piplup and the other was this guy
with a bored expression on his face. They both seemed frustrated.

As Oak took them into the room with the pokeballs, Saichi picked up a small box with her name on it. Upon opening it she found
a black pokeball with an electric symbol on it, also a black pokedex with similar markings and her own pokekit. She placed her supplies
in her bag except for the ball and walked outside with the others.

Oak had just asked someone to volunteer to battle with him.
Saichi took a look at the others once more and before the other two could continue to bicker she walked forward with her
hands still in her pockets.
"If no one is willing I will go first" she said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Achika
Admin
Achika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2007 5:05 pm

Oak smiled seeing thats someone has finally stepped up.

"Alright the young lady, why don't we see how you handle that new pokemon of yours?"

Chansey stepped forward eagerly

"The best way to learn about pokemon is through experience so I want to see just how well you can handle a pokemon you've never used before."

Chansey puffed out her chest and tried to look very tough.
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 7:46 am

Saichi stepped forward once more and with one last look at her new black and yellow pokeball
she tossed it towards the field were Chansey stood.
Shinning lights emited from the ball and soon dissapeared to reveal a small yellow pokemon.
It squeeled with glee as jumped at yelling out a shout.
"Vee vee vee!"
"Oh wow an Elekid!!" Saichi said happily as she admired her new pokemon.
Elekid took one look at her and winked then turned back to the opponent.

'Elekid is an eletric type, and well since it's a starter pokemon probably doesn't have
many new moves, I'll see what I can do' as Saichi was busy think Chansey made the first move.
"Egg bomb" Oak yelled as he commanded his pokemon.
Elekid jumped back and forth trying to avoid the bombs. "vee!"

"Elekee use Leer!" Saichi yelled out as she came back out of her thoughts.
Elekids eye glowed red for a few seconds and Chansey quivered with fear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon! A new journey!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next