Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon! A new journey!

Go down 
+4
Leiko
Kura
Saichi
Achika
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 4:23 pm

Emily sat there clutching onto Blitz scared to open her eyes as she waited for the Nidoking to strike her, but after a few seconds of waiting she opened her eyes slowly to see that pikachu from before
standing in front of her stopping the Nidoking's attack.
Emily just stared wide eyed at the scene of the battle.
'what kind of pikachu is that' she wondered to herself as she saw the pikachu send the nidoking running away.
After shaking off the shock she finally got up and wanted to go take the strange creature for saving her but just as she got closer she heard a familiar voice, giving her the usual rant about her always getting into trouble.
Of course she ingored it because she was so use to him saying all those horrible things and no amount of her anger will ever change him, so with that she turned her attention back to the pikachu thinking that this was her chance to show Adam that it was real.
"Adam look! it's that pikachu from before!" she said as she quickly turned her head back to only see that it wasn't there anymore.
"Okay wait before you say anything it was there a second ago! i swear! right Blitz?" She said looking down at her scared piplup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/melly_rox
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2008 6:11 pm

Black. That's all he wanted to focus on right now. The pitch black darkness that surrounded his vision as his eyes were covered by his hand. His hand, covered his face- out of the frustration and aggravation that rapidly washed over him. 'Not again' he repeated to himself. It was too good to be true- that for once Emily would not be making a fool out of herself. Resisting the urge to just lunge at her and strangle the life out of her in the process, he resorted to just throwing the bag at her, not caring if it hit her.

"Get. Up." he growled out and waited for her to comply.

As she got up and got her things- he proceeded to yell at her about how crazy she was and some other things that could've made him seem a tad bit heartless. After all, she did just went through- well, he didn't know, but it must've been something unpleasant for a newbie trainer like her.

"I don't want to hear anything more from you about this weird pikachu. I told you before, if you're seeing things that's fine and dandy. Don't involve me in your fantasy- it's somewhere I'd like to ardently stay out of. My opinion since then hasn’t changed, so I suggest you shut up about the pikachu while you’re around me Now let’s go- we’ve got a lot of ground to cover thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 8:33 pm

Nathan Jumps for joy as he walks out of Professor Oak's lab. Ya-hooo I guess this wasn't a wasn't a waste after all i got my pokemon. Now lets see whats in side. Nathan throws the pokeball to the ground and a Flash light and appears, and a heracross appears, "I was expecting somthing diffrent"...Nathan replies. But i'm glade you are with me and not my enemy anymore.
I think its time for us to get some rest, because from now on me and you can never lose, so we are aiming for the top.
i think i head to the poke-center now. Nathan walks to the poke-center and enters it, seeing Nurse Joy behind the desk filing papers in the cabinet behind her. Hi Nurse Joy, "Hello young man" she replies, "how can I help you today? Is it OK if I get a room to sleep for the night? You are more then welcome to stay here, thank you nurse joy, as Nathan turn around he sees Saichi staring off into space while petting her drowzee. Hmmmm I think its i don't bother her to night, she seems peacful right now... I have your room young man. "thank you Nurse Joy" You are more then welcome, sleep tight...
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:17 pm

Emily grabbed her bag and slowly got up and began to follow Adam through the forest, she tried her best to fight back the tears that were beginning to swell up inside her, she couldn't help but feel utterly sad at the way that Adam has been treating her lately.
Sure that before they even started this journey they still weren't good friends but at least he wouldn't throw her things at her or call her an idiot and make her feel terrible.
'Sometimes i wish he never came with us' Emily thuoght to herself bitterly as she held on tight to her piplup.
Blitz stared up at his trainer, he could feel the pain the that she was feeling and he was wishing he could something about it, but he was just a young piplup.
Back to top Go down
Ketaimesu

Ketaimesu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 10:30 pm

As Adam met up with Emily, Xenon could tell that Adam had concern under his anger. Even though Emily didn't take his comments too well, Xenon knew that Adam didn't really have bad intentions, even though he couldn't help but feel bad for Emily. As they continued through the forest, Xenon could feel the strong tension between them.

As Nathan left Oak's lab, happy with his new pokemon, one of the Xenon replica's followed him as Nathan went to a empty area, curious of his new pokemon. The Xenon saw him let out his new pokemon which was a Heracross. It was funny, because even though it was his new pokemon, Nathan apparently knew this pokemon before. He then followed him to the nearby pokemon center, meeting up with a fellow Xenon copy; And they just stayed up on the pokeball, patiently waiting for them to leave the pokemon center.
Back to top Go down
Achika
Admin
Achika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 4:23 pm

Reiko realized that she had fallen asleep and quickly got up only to realize that the sun as going down. She pickked up the still sleeping Eevee and decided to run to Viridean. She got there and ran to the Gym to only find a sign saying "Be back in a couple of months,Love Giovanii"

Her faced turned grim and she was frustrated. Things werent starting off so well. She walked over to the pokemon center and decided to spend a night and rest up.

She woke up pretty early in the morning since she rested so much the day before and decided to get ready for Pewter. She left the pokeon center early with plenty of food for her and Eevee and headed out. She walked and walked until she finally read Veridean forest.

"This is going to be annoying..." Thought Reiko to her self. She didnt hate forest, she just hated what was in them.

She began walking at a fast pace through the forest, using her map and following the path as best as she could. Eevee was getting tired so Reiko decided to let her back in her pokeball and kept on moving. While looking down at her map she accidentally tripped over a small nest of caterpies, on clinging to her leg. Instantly freaking her out, Reiko got up and began running while screaming, then all of a sudden CRASH!

She had run into something, or should I say someone. She looked down and realized she had fallen on top of the handsome boy from the pokemon center. She looked around and saw that girl from the pokemon center too. Se blushed and quickly got off of the boy apoligizing repeatedly while shaking her leg trying to get the caterpie off.
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:14 pm

Right. Right. Left. Straight. Everything was so confusing. Maps were never really his thing but- he wasn't about to admit that out loud. Hopefully with the route they were taking they'd make it out of the forest. If not- then he'd probably be screwed considering that not long ago he nagged at Emily endlessly about what a fool she was. Then again, can anyone really blame him for not really understand a map that had such a bad reference as to where they were? All it listed were cities- and their location. Nowhere on the map was it shown how to navigate through the bug infested forest.

Speaking of which..someone was currently walking silently but at the same time warily because of the said creatures. Was there never a moment in which she'd make herself look bad? They were just bugs..

Sighing he looked around but everything looked the same. They couldn't really be going in circles though, could they? He looked once more at the map, silently cursing it, and before he could even look up- he felt himself falling back. A sudden crash was all it took to break his concentration of looking at a map and wishing for its destruction.

Man..he must've been really tired if he couldn't lift himself up.

...Wait, what?

Opening his eyes, his cheeks began to get covered with a crimson blush- as he saw what was preventing him from getting up. He tensed almost instantly, and didn't move an inch or relax one bit until the figure had gotten back on its feet. Right after he scrambled quickly onto his own two feet and felt all the embarrassment and what not leave him just as quickly.

"W-What the hell gives!?" he roared as he glared at the rude individual that had carelessly crashed into him. "Watch we're you're going next time!"

Silence followed after he let out his frustrations by yelling at the poor girl. That's right...a girl had crashed into and landed on him. Looking at her now, he felt a bit bad for having yelled at this girl since she was apologzing like crazy. But- only a tiny bit. It still irritated him to no end how she had crashed into him.

"Fine! Fine! Geez. Relax. I accept your apology- uh...who are you exactly?"

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Achika
Admin
Achika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:23 pm

Reiko had the boy yell at her which made her feel even worse. He seemed to be really grumpy, and he kind of reminded her of someone back home.

Reiko was looking down at the ground like a scolded child when answering his question.

"My names Reiko, I just came from Pallet town after getting my pokemon. Im really sorry for crashing into you, I really am! I was walking through the forest and well while looking into my map I fell into a group of caterpies which startled me!"

she kept shaking her leg and finally the caterpie let go

"I'll pay more attention next time, I will! Once again Im really sorry!"

She took out her map and looked at it

"Good thing were almost out of the forest right? Well I'll be going now! Once again Im sorry! Take care all of you!" She kept walking, feeling kind of embarrassed after what happened, but tried to brush it off.
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 5:36 pm

'I could have sworen we walked this way before... oh gosh i hope we're not walking in circles' Emily thought to herself as she sliently followed Adam through the forest, she decided that she wasn't going to speak to him for awhile, at least until she calmed down a bit after he let her have it completely, for getting lost and for apparently making up the story about the pikachu even though she knows that it's real.
'I don't even think he cares that i'm angry with him! uhg this boy way to infurirating!" Emily thought to herself until she self consciencely stopped herself to noticed that the girl from before at Proffessor's Oaks lab had bumped into Adam, causing Adam to blow up in her face.
' Well at least now i know i'm not the only one he'd blow up at'
Emily just stood there for awhile just waiting for Adam to calm down and felt a bit better knowing that at least it wasn't her he was yelling at.
"Adam are we almost there?" She asked in hopes that he wouldn't switch his anger from the other girl to herself.
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:56 pm

"Apparently we're almost out of here- considering what that girl said" he replied. Just then he turned to face the direction in which the girl was walking toward. "Hey! Reiko!"

Walking up to her, he stuffed the map into his bag and zipped the thing shut. He could hear another pair of foot steps, which could only mean that Emily had followed. Good. Because if she stayed put like a rock, he probably would've said something uneccessary and wasted more time. Something like that anyway.

"Look..I'm guessing we're all heading in the same direction. Why don't we all just tag along for the time being? What do you say?" he didn't really like having to stoop to having to get someone elses help to get out of the labyrinth forest, but it was his best bet right now. Besides, he was tired of the place anyway. All he wanted was to reach a pokemon center or an inn that he could rest at.
Back to top Go down
Ketaimesu

Ketaimesu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 pm

Xenon continued following Adam and Emily through the forest at a slow pase. Then he noticed a replica comming towards him with great haste and with a smile on his face, looking at a particular target. The replica stopped right in front of Xenon with a slight chuckle, which made Xenon curious.

"Whats so funny?" Asked Xenon.

"You wont believe the preformance this human just put on" Said the replica while laughing softly.

"Oh? Well these humans put on quite a few of them apparently, their quite funny really. I just went though a few a while ago, but this male human is apparently easily angered and can't seem to control his anger very well..." Said Xenon with a sweat drop.

"I can see that" As Adam complained to Reiko about her little accident."Hehe, the female is funny. Apparently she doesn't like bug too much." Said the replica with a smile.

"Hehe, doesn't look like that bug thinks that though." Said Xenon with a laugh as the replica joined him watching the Reiko have a hard time taking off the Caterpie.

"Hm?" Xenon noticed that their was a possible break up between the trainers. "We must not let them depart, find a way to scare the female so they will stay together. For now anyways, this has taken too long. Once you do that, find the other clones and get them to hurry up as well. Or else the trainers will seperate, and we can not have that.

"Understood" Said the replica as he left into the forest trying to find a way to keep Reiko with them for as long as he could.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Achika
Admin
Achika

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:17 pm

As Reiko was walking off she heard Adam call out to her and was about to turn around when she felt something slithery wrap around her leg. Her eyes widened as she shook her leg and ran to Adam, holding on to him for dear life.

"Um um um, I think id be much better if we stay together! Right?! right? Um so yeah! Why dont we get going shall we?" She began walking forward slowly looking down at her map and back to the ground constantly while holding on to Adams arm.

30 minutes later they had left the forest and just walked into the town. Reiko let go of Adams arm just as they left the forest and they all walked to the pokemon center making arrangements. After that She told Adam and Emily that she'd be back at the center later tonight, she needed to take care of some business before they went to challenge the gym leader and move on , on their journeys.

Reiko walked through town, buying some items, getting some fast food for her and her pokemon, taking them all out in the park and feeding them as she watched the children play. Then after that she decided to stop by the gym and check out some pokemon fights, she watch the Gym leader battle. Brock was his name, interesting. He used rock type pokemon, and fought with them very well. With this she decided to build her strategy.
Back to top Go down
Ritzie

Ritzie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:51 pm

Finally. He was freed from the clamp-like grip the girl known as Reiko had on his arm. It was really quite annoying. But- he quickly discarded those thoughts as he looked around and took in the sights that Pewter City offered. The coloration wasn't so great. It was actually pretty dull. But it was still a much more welcomed sight than the forest.

Spotting the pokemon center, he decided to lead Emily there, telling her that after what happened in the forest, it was probably best that her pokemon got checked and nursed to health. Of course, he had no idea of what really happened, but he guessed that it was probably a pokemon battle or something. Either way he placed his pokeballs regardless of what Emily decided to do, onto the tray that Nurse Joy provided him with.

"Soon..soon it'll really begin. I wonder just how far I'll get.." he muttered to himself as Nurse Joy placed the tray with his now healed pokemon before him. Taking them in hand, he began to walk out of the building leaving Emily behind. He'd come back for her later.

He walked around the city aimlessly. Grabbed a bite to eat somewhere, and kept walking. All the while musing on whether he was really ready for this. Sure he had boasted a couple of times and made himself out to be a really great trainer. But even if he was, it was still a gym leader. He knew how highly trained those people are. They battle exceptionally, using strategies they have perfected with their pokemon, creating a devastating team.

"But I can't turn back now..even if I lose- I have to take that risk" he told himself- although this time, he didn't really pay attention to whether anyone had heard him. It didn't really matter anyway.

Last edited by on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ketaimesu

Ketaimesu

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 7:54 pm

As soon as hiis orders were given, the replica rushed over to the bushes. Soon after, a Ekans came from the bushes, and wrapped itself around Reiko's leg. Which of course, did the trick. Xenon saw his replica did his job, and with that, left back to the pokemon center to which the other 2 replica's - as well as Saichi and Nathan- were located.

The copy rushed over and noticed the other 2 on the roof behind the giant pokeball. He told them that they don't have much time left that the other trainers were going fast, and to get the trainers through the forest as soon as possible. But really, what can a pokemon do? One had an idea. Through the room, they saw the trainers with each other, but the copy had only on interest in that area. Saichi's Drowzee. One of the copies ran downstairs and pulled out a backet of juice, which really got the Drowzee's attention and made it head for the door.
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 9:08 pm

Emily followed behind the pair as she watch how nice Adam was being with the new girl Reiko, she couldn't help but feel a tiny bit jealous everytime Reiko would hold on to his arm and Adam wouldn't push her away or yell at her like he would normally do if she were to do something like that.
Once they entered the pokemon she did what Adam told her to do and gave the nurse her pokemon and tried to hand Blitz over to her but as usual Blitz put up a fight, since he's not use to be away from Emily.
"C'mon Blitzy it's only for a little while! you need to get healed" Emily said as she tried to calm the crying piplup.
"Tell you what, if you go with the pretty nurse i'll buy you an ice cream cone"
Blitz's eyes lit up and his tears went away as he slowly loosen his grip and went off with the nurse.
Emily was scared to turn around to see Adam staring at her with a hard face ready to tell her about how her piplup was such a weak coward, but instead she just found him staring at nothing just thinking to himself.
She wondered what was on his mind but was to afraid to ask, instead she felt a certian need to apologize to him since she was probably causing a whole mess of new trouble for him by just being around him.
"Adam, i'm sorry about running off on you before and i'm sorry for not listening to you either" she said as she stared down at her feet, afraid to make any eye contact with him, but before she could even try to take a glance for a reaction the nurse came back with a smile and handed her back a happy Piplup and the pokeball.
Emily said thank you to the nurse and walked right pass Adam and straight to one of the rooms.
Once in side she placed down her bags and Blitz on the bed and headed straight for one of the phones in the room.
Blitz waddleing over to leeaching onto her leg as she picked up the phone and started to dial a familiar number.
"Mom? It's me, just calling to let you know that i'm in Pewter city, tomorrow will probably be my first pokemon battle, so that means i have to get in some practice, uhm well your probably in a pokemon battle right now so i guess i'll try to call back later, i just really miss you and need to talk to you. I love you bye" Emily said as she back the tears, she felt pretty lonely and of course she had Blitz and this new pokemon, but she sure wished she had a friend that she could talk to and wouldn't make her feel so terrible all the time.
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Saichi had woken up earlier that morning to find Nathan outside the front door of the pokemon center with his sandshrew.
The two seemed really busy with whatever they were doing, seemed like training cause the sandshrew kept using sand attack on
his trainer. She stared as the two worked together to get stronger. 'i never thought of actually fighting wih my pokemon, eh maybe
that's this guys strategy' she thought and then broke the silence between them.

"Good morning!" she called as she walked towards them drowzee in toe.
"been practicing hard?" she asked as she looked on, Nathan stopped his training to talk to her.
"Oh yeah, been up since 5 in the morning" he grinned
"What the frick, you serious, woah, you must have had like coffee or something" she said, but while she was distracted talking to
Nathan her drowzee started to walk off following a certain yellow pikachu.

"Drowzee?" she asked as she saw him walking away slowly turning in a slight job as drowzee ran towards the viridean forest.
"What the crap? Drowzee get back here!" Saichi said running after her pokemon which lead her to the entrance of the forest.
Saichi took out her pokeball and with a stern voice yelled "Snooze! return!" the red flash caught her drowzee and it returned
to it's pokeball unwillingly.
"What just got into you Snooze? " she asked the pokeball and sighed cliping it to her belt.
When she turned around she noticed Nathan and his sandshrew had caught up with her...
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2008 7:11 pm

Whats wrong with your drowzee? Wel,l any way if you want i could go with you through Viridian forest with you? ( nathan grabs her hand) Come on it will be fun we can have lots of battles in this forest. The sand shrews face lights up when it hears what Nathan said. Maybe we both can get stronger!!
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 6:38 pm

Saichi noded, she seemed a little unsure of the situation, but she decided to go along with it besides
she lives in Pewter and what are Pewter people like? strong as stone, she used to say that to herself whenever she
felt frightened or sad. Also she hadn't really trained much with her Elekid and that would be useful to her
considering all of Brocks pokemon were rock types.

"As long as we do it quick, the others are ahead of us and I dont wish to saty in the forest too long" Sai said and continued into the
forest. Her two other pokemon were in pretty good condition which was good both being lvl 12 and 11 from previous training done
before meeting Prof. Oak.

She and Nathan walked a few feet into the forest and as soon as they were in some weedles and kakunas showed themselves.
Saichi took out her black pokeball and tossed it.
"Vee Vee Vee!!" Elekid bounced out with a wink and a piece sign.
"Alright Nathan, lets see what you got" she said with a smirk not even looking at him when she spoke.
"Elekid! Quick attack on Weedles one and two, to the right" she pointed to the right
QuIckly facing towards them Elekid swiftly attacked injuring both weedle at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:55 pm

"Not bad, but not as good as me watch this". Nathan looks around trying to find some more pokemon, he spots a catterpi and 2 metapods. "OK bane time to go to work!!" nathan calls out. He throws a pokeball a bright light flashes, and out comes a nidoran male, the nidoran jumps into the fighting stance, listening attenively for his masters comands. OK bane use leer!, the nidoran glares at the catterpi , the catterpi backs up and trys to run. "follow it up with a tackle!!" exclaimed Nathan. the nidoran hits the catterpi and sends it flying, a Red pokeball flies into the catterpi in mid air. The poke ball lands on the grounds and begins to roll. the red light in the center of the ball goes dim. "Yeah!!" yells out, loud enough for saichi to hear. OK DUNE SCAR!! its your turn, take out those metapod, sandshrew leaps with incridble speed. "Scratch attack", nathan yells! Sand shrew jumps right in front of a metapod and attacks it with one powerful attack, leaving three red lines across the metapod, the other metapod attacks using tackle. Nathan yells "Use dig Quickly!" The sand shrew digs and narrowly evades the attack. sand shrew burst from the ground damageing the metapod that the sandshrew attacked. finishing it off. The second metapod used harden, as his skin shines to show its toughness. "Use sand attack" Nathan comands!. the sandshrew hurs a big ball of sand hiting the meta pod directly in the face, "Finsih him with a scratch attack", it scurries to the meta pod at a alarming rate, the metapod tackles, but misses. The sandshrew runs and scratches the metapod over and over again, leaving batches or red lines every where. the Metapod falls unconscious. Nathan runs over and pics up the pokeball. "you did great both of you" as he puts the nidoran male back into his ball. Nathans eyes have a excited look in them, he mumbles to him self. "I could do this all day"
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 9:18 pm

Saichi felt competative as well after his first comment.
"Nice job Elekid, now leer attack and then use a quickattack" The Elekid glared at the two weedle and as the
two shuddered he made a second dash for a quick attack. One weedle ran off petrified while the other panted and
remained still. The weedle shot a sticky string shot at Elekid making his feet really slow.
"Elekid! Once more! Leer!" The weedle cowered in fear by the lear attack and was completely unaware of the red
ball that hit it on the head. The pokeball which held weedle wiggled twice before going still.

"Now, Go Suna!" Saichi said as she tossed her last pokeball out.
A sandshrew came out, and looked quite lost by everything. "Suna, use sand attack on that Kakuna!" she ordered
Suna ran towards her target spreading dust all over it's face. The Kakuna responded with a harden, it appeared to be all it
could as it sat there highering its defense.
Saichi kinda dragged battle on longer by making her Sandshrew use 'defense curl'
"Nice now use dig!" Suna jumped into the air diving into the ground, the kakuna looked around completely confused, that is until Suna came up and hit it dead on in the face knocking it out cold.

Elekid began to spark up a bit after the match, he used a thundershock on a nearby tree showing of his new attack.
"Vee!" "You learned thundershock!" Very Happy
"Awesome job guys!" she said as she recalled her pokemon. Leaning down to get the new pokemon she turned around
and looked at Kron "I bet my weedle is cooler than your caterpie" she said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 1:51 pm

Nathan Look at Saichi with a disappointed face. "You done already?, I'm just getting started."
Nathan, Grabs a great ball, and clutches it in his hand firmly. "I will not leave you behind"
Nathan mumbles to himself, He Toss the great ball, "GO! Atlas" as a flash of light blinds Nathan a small bit, A heracross appears. "OK Atlas, you like the name right", the Heracross nods," always remember Atlas has the strength to lift the world." the heracross, expression becomes agressive. Nahthan looks around a catches in the corner of his eye. The largest metapod he has ever saw. it look like its was 3 feet tall. The meta pod looks at the Heracross menacingly. The meta pod turns into a blur a speeds acros the grass at a incredible pace, and tackles Heracross. Its a Direct hit!!, the Hercross reels back but stands his ground. Heracross leer, it focuses its attention to the eyes of the meta pod
the meta pod is shaken. The way the Heracross stands makes it look like the damage it took, never happened. the meta pod does string shot, Heracross manages to evade," Heracross Counter with Horn Attack". Heracross dashes off, Nathan yells use your wings. the HeraCross leaps into the air and spreads his wings, and begin to fly quicker. Heracross hits with horn attack, its a Direct Hit!!!.
the metapod slides back 4 feet. Finish it with a Tackle, Nathan yells. Before the the metapod could react the meta get slamed by the tackle, the meta pod slides yet again. But sliding back kicks up dirt the area becomes cloundy and dust is flying every where.....the smoke clears the Metapod looks like it took nothing as he shines. Nathan face turns shock and aww, He used harden! But Before Nathan could react. Metapod uses string shot, it hits Heracross glue-ing him into place. The metapod Uses tackle and dash off quickly, Heracross is stuck to the ground, the Tackle Hits.
the Force of the tackle hit HeraCross SO hard it rips the silk threads that are binding him, clear off the ground. Heracross is sent hurdling backwards, Nathan thinks to himself damnit, "I call it after the next attack, i want to win but i don't want to lose a friend"." Use your wings gain some balance". Heracros flaps his bug wings rappidly. He turns up right and slow decends to the floor. Heracross looks bad, he is breathing hard and looks fatigued. "This is our final attack, Heracross HORN ATTACK!!!!!", Heracross quickly darts too the meta pod, Meta pod uses tackle, the both fly at each other. Dodge now!!!, before metapod could hit him Heracross slides to the left of the metapod dodging the attack completely. "GO ATLAS!!!!, FINISH HIM WITH HOR ATTACK!!!". Heracross flys at metapod catching him in his blind spot,a hits him with incredible power. CRITICAL!!, he sends the meta pod flying for 10 feet. the Meta pod is out cold....

Atlas has Gained a level, Atlas Lv.7

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mel loves music

Mel loves music

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:03 pm

"No use feeling sorry for myself, I have to be strong, i know if daddy was still alive he would have wanted the same thing, right Blitz?" Emily asked as she stood up grabbing her bag and hanging it on her shoulder.
"Pip pip" Blitz said as he jumped from the bed into Emily's open arms.
"Let's go practice"
And with that the pair walked out of the pokemon center and started walking towards a grassy patch searching for some wild pokemon.
"Alright Blitz, are you ready to check out the newest member of our family?" Emily asked as she placed Blitz down and pulled out the pink pokeball from her belt.
Blitz nodded.
"Alright here goes, C'mon on out!" She said as she threw the pokeball in the air a white flash appeared, and out poped out a pink pokemon.
"Faaairry" the pink pokemon said happily.
Emily pulled out her pokedex and pointed it at the pokemon.
"Clefairy, the fairy pokemon, Clefairy is adored for it's cute looks and playfulness" the pokedex read.
"Oh my gosh! how cute!" Emily exclaimed as she walked over to greet the new member.
"Hm I think i'm going to call you Fae, what do you think?" She asked as she bent down with her arms crossed over her chest.
"Cllleeefffaaaiiiirrry" It said happily.
"Aw well Fae, welcome to the family" Emily said with a smile as the Clefairy happily jumped up and down.
Just as she was about to introduce Blitz a wild Rattata appeared.
"Uh- oh i really wasn't expecting this just yet" Emily said as she panicked a bit.
"Ok calm Em, you can do this, Go Fae!" Emily said as she pointed at the rattata waiting for Fae to stand in front of it.
"Okay now what?" She wondered to herself as she tried to come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 9:11 am

Saichi stood there looking on, she had already had enough fighting for now and her
pokemon were clipped back on her belt in their pokeballs.
She took one look at Nathan and clapped. "that was quite a show, ...I'm hungry"
Pulling out her bag she opened it getting out a sandwish she had taken from Oaks lab and
a bottled water. She began eating as they continued walking.
"why do you like to fight so much?" she asked when silence overtook them for about 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Kron

Kron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Its not that i treat fighting as fighting, i see it as constantly testing my self. Check what level of strength i am at, to really see how well a trainer I am along with the ability of how me and my pokemon bond... Sorry if it sounds corny (rubs head and blushes). Not only that i want to be come the greatest pokemon master ever, so i train every day to reach that dream. where the world can see the great things I can do, instead of seeing me as a orphan.......sorry I am rambling. Heh....
Back to top Go down
Saichi

Saichi

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:55 pm

Saichi smiled at his answer.
"I never really thought of becoming a pokemon Master, just being able to be one of the top dogs was good enough
for me." She said as they were nearing the exit of Viridean forest.
"Anyways you said you were and orphan, I dont mind if you ramble, it only manages to scare away the silence" she said
"So if you would like to continue by all means go ahead"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon! A new journey!   Pokemon! A new journey! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon! A new journey!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next