Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zelda RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Zelda RP Empty
PostSubject: Zelda RP   Zelda RP Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:31 pm

Zelda RP Triforce
WELCOME TO THE ALMIGHTY ZELDA RP!!

Quoting the movie 300 infused with a T-shirt I saw at ACEN last year:
"This-IS-ZELDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!"

Anyway, welcome one all. I love Zelda. It is probably the base of all my Game Playing experiences and my favorite games of all time! I know it is a favorite to many others as well, and why the hell not?
You get a hookshot for god sakes! Who doesn't want to out hook batman?! XD

That is besides the point.

Alright first lets set down the Ground rules and regulations:

1. No one can be an already made character. ESPECIALLY LINK!

2. You can have the same occupation as a previous character, just please make sure you do not have the same theme about you as far as events happening (EX: Malon. You can be a girl/boy that lives on a ranch, but make sure you don't have the same things occour to you that have happened in the game. EX 2: The guy who owns the Archery shop in the Bazzar. He really isn't a main character so you don't have to worry about changing too many things with a person like him. All you would probably do is how he looks, and you would be able to describe how his life goes on from not being behind a counter.)

3.You can all go off on your own adventures for the time being, but I do have a storyline in mind that will tie together all of your characters. And don't think you can get out of it hehehehe, Cause I am Din,Nayru and Farore in this RP HAHAHA!! *cough* Anyway....

5. There is no rule 4...

6. You cannot take on the position of a higher being in the game (EXS: Din, Nayru, Farore, the six sages, etc, etc)

7. Use proper names for things please ( Don't type : I put on that mask that looks like pikachu. Type: I put on my Keaton mask. Or call the Zora's fishpeople, unless you are making fun of one of your friends in a conversation with them and they re a zora, then it's just funny =D.

8.The Rp will take place in both settings of Majora's mask and Ocarina of time. They will be connected through the Kokiri forest, as shown in Majora's amask opening cut scene.

9. There will be NPCs for major characters like The Deku and Zora Kings and the Great Deku Tree etc etc.

10. I really don't like the concept of using songs to do things, but if you must then go right ahead. Just don't make it dorky ans say something like (I pulled out my flute and played the song of storms! or end playing an instrument with "You just played the Song of storms!" Something like that. Like: I pulled out my flute and played it for a few seconds, resulting with a happy melody. Seconds after I stopped playing it began to rain." Something like that. I guess this would also apply to anything that alters how you look and such.

11. You can have only one character sorry.

I think that is all off the ground rule I can think of for now....if another comes up I'll add it at the bottom of this post and make note of it in the performance updates.^^

Here is the Almighty character sheet!

Name:
Alias(If any):
Race:( Includes: Human, Zora, Goron, Deku, Gerudo, Kokiri (the only difference between them and regular humans is that they get a fairy.), Skull Kids (Those imps in the forest), and Garo( The ninja things from Majora's mask. They have two Katanas. But I don't expect too many people to remember them ⌐_⌐.)
Physical Description:
Personality:
Backround:
Living location:(Pick a place off of the maps below or you don't have to =\. Either way works)

Map of Hyrule:
https://2img.net/h/i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/TIEFnTALL/ootmap-1.jpg

Map of Termina:
Zelda RP Termina

Well that is pretty much it. Please note that if you kick these -->[image] , you may lose several hearts from their wrath. I have learn that many-o-times T_T XD.

You can also have a transformation mask if you'd like but don't abuse its power! or I shall make it crumble to dust. Just don't use it too much. Make it what ever special power you would like.

And I'm not kidding about the turn to dust thing. I am going to have it be a rule of the gods. I wont need to make your mask turn to dust, just if your character grows dependant on its powers and uses it more than he or she should, have them be punished and turn it to dust yourself. You can always find the happy mask salesman ^^' hehehe. He's always their somewhere....just not in the basement of the clock tower this time.....and no where convenient ....hehehe

BUT SERIOUSLY!!! 0_0 I MEAN IT! I DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO TURN IT TO DUST MYSELF IF YOU OVER USE THEM! BECAUSE IF THAT HAPPENS.....YOU NEVER GET TO SEE THE HAPPY MASK SALESMAN EVAH AGAIN!

There is a three mask limit. This can also include the bunny hood etc etc. What ever masks you want, customize them how you want. Obviously only one mask can be worn at a time.

Use this for Masks:

Mask Name:
Description of powers:

Just one more thing here is a Fairy character sheet, just in case you decide to be a Kokiri.

Name:
Physical Description:(THEY COME IN DIFFERENT COLORS AND SIZES!! And Flavors XDD)
Personality:

you are all required to play an instrument. Add that into your character sheet under your masks. ^^ Thank you.

Here is my characters:

Name: Nori
Alias(If any): Nor
Race: Kokiri
Physical Description:
http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs9/300W/i/2006/018/8/0/Kokiri_by_ninanai.jpg
Personality: A normal fun loving girl, who likes exploring and learning new things. She's clever and kind. Adventuress, and cunning.
Background: Ever since Nori was born she always wanted to explore outside her village. She's tried many a time to leave Kokiri but alas has failed. One day she hopes to become like a strong Kokiri always mentioned in legends.
Living location: Kokiri village
Other: She loves playing the flute and so she always caries one with her (YES a flute, not an ocarina >:[ I know the difference!)

Name: Drake
Physical Description: He's pink XD
https://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d82/AchikaKadaj/Drawings/?action=view&current=Drake.jpg
Personality: Responsible and serious, he does his best to try to keep Nori out of trouble, But fails. He's very caring and acts like her big brother.(IRONY)

Mask Name: Fierce Deity Mask
Description of powers:
This mask grants you the power of a Fierce Deity! Makes you uber powerful and bad ass ( I cant use it yet though XD It wont work unless its an extremely dire situation)
Zelda RP Fiercedeitymask

Mask Name:Zora mask
Description of powers: Turns Nori into a Zoron
Zelda RP Zoramask

Mask Name: Keaton mask
Description of powers: Turns Nori into a Keaton
Zelda RP Keatonmask

Instrument: Flute
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com

Zelda RP
Page 1 of 1