Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Key of the heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Key of the heart Empty
PostSubject: Key of the heart   Key of the heart Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:28 pm

Ive been dying to do a Kingdom hearts Rp for some time now, but as of recent Ive been thinking, where to start it? Like In my original plot, it was destiny island, but then twilight town appeared out of no where xD

Well actually, I have an idea xD Hurray for a working brain! We can start in both! and then both will be destroyed cause I'm Heartless are Badass that way, thus we all end up in Traverse Town.

Here's the story, After many worlds get destroyed by the heartless, what happens to the ones who escaped their worlds end? Do they spend the rest of eternity being NPC's at Traverse town or do they actually do something?! These mis fortunate souls work together to fight the heartless in their region of space and protect what worlds that are left!

BTW, were kind of pretending Sora and the others don't exist (By others I mean Sora, Kairi, and Riku, so yeah, just letting you know)

(ANOTHER THING, I want all of us to start in our worlds so we can all have some sort of depth about how our lives were on those worlds, then after a while, they'll be destroyed and we can meet. I hope thats ok with all of you ;-Wink

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT! YOU CAN BE A HEARTLESS OR NOBODY!

So yeah heres the form.

Name:
Alias:
Identity:(Nobody, Heartless, Keyblade Wielder, Civilian, etc.)
Background:
Town or story of origin: (You dont have to be from destiny or twilight town, you can be from any disney or FF story just make sure your world DIES xD)
Weapon: ( We can have some key bearers but Id be kinda lame if we ALL had keyblades so lets try to have different weapons ok?)
Other:

Alright! Well here's mine! (You can have a max of 3 characters)

Name: Achika

Alias: Fire bringer

Identity: Key blade wielder

Physical Description: She is 5'7, she has a slim build and is a little (Barely noticeable) muscular. She has long brown hair that reaches her hips and green eyes. She wears a short shirt that reaches the beginning of her stomach, its red with yellow edges. She wears her black and white swimsuit under it. She has black and white wrist bands and wears white capri pants that reach her knees, with red and yellow sneakers. She also wears earrings that are the shape of keys. And she wears a heart shaped pendant. (her outfit changes later)

Personality: She's tough and brave and outgoing, loves to have fun with her friend Shin, whom she's known since childhood. She's really adventurous and cares for all, she's always willing to help. She's always looking for something exciting to do.

Background: She was born on the Destiny islands, and has been friends with Shin ever since she was little. She came from a normal family with moderate wealth, and went to the islands as often as she could. She loved exploring the island and finding out all of its secrets. When she was 11 and Shin was 13 she discovered the door in the cave. After many attempts at opening the door, they gave up and forgot all about it, or so they though, soon after that day Achika went in those caves alone, and as she walked closer to the door a boy wearing a black hood and cloak walked towards her giving her a heart shaped pendant, and then proclaimed his love for her, before she could say much he left back through the door.They continued with their lives as usual ever since that day, except she always wears that pendant now, wondering about the boy who gave it to her.

Town or story of origin: Destiny Islands

Weapon: Keyblade of Flame

Other: I also have drawings of her as a kid! Very Happy
Sorry the pics look weird, my scanner sucks...

Name: Shin

Alias: Jerk

Identity: Civilian (who fights! Very Happy)

Physical Description: About 6,2 in height Shin has long black hair (That he always gels up) and usually wears a white hat with a blue G on it. He usually wears sunglasses and has a little goatee xD He has blue eyes and wears one silver earring on his left ear.He also wears a Chain around his neck with a G symbol as well. He wears a Tight black shirt with a black Chocker and a white stripe in the middle of it. He wears a dark blue belt and White shorts that go to his knees. Also wears black gloves and Black, metal tipped boots.

Personality: Spoiled and Rich he tends to come off as a jerk but he does have a kind heart. He's flirtatious and likes to drink. He usually buys his way through life and is easily hurt when he doesn't get something he wants. He has an IN YOUR FACE attitude and usually doesn't care about others opinions or needs. The other person he really cares about is Achika, but at most times he doesn't show it. He is bored easily and has a crush on Achika, but wont admit it, although he does try to win her affection.

Background: He was born into a rich family and has always gotten everything he's ever wanted ever since childhood. He usually buys his way through life. He's been friend with Achika ever since they were little kids. He used to be very quiet when he was young until he met Achika, the day they met was the same day when they both discovered the door. They always played and hung out on the island. He has a crush on her and try's to win her affection with everything but his own heart. He's very greedy, jealous, and most people call him a jerk but he is caring, and if someone really needed help he would help them, especially if thats what Achika wanted. He trains with Achika everyday at the islands to become strong and is stronger than her, he loves knowing that he can protect her. He is adventurous and wants to explore new places with Achika.

Town or story of origin: Destiny Islands

Weapon: Scythe and Chain

Other: I HAVE PICS OF HIM AS A KID TOO! Ima post em soon!

Name: Lemy

Alias: Xylem

Identity:Nobody

Physical Description: Wears org coat and has her hair in a pony tail. She has piercings. I'll show you a pic so you can understand better, I'm not sure of her colors yet.

Personality:

Background:

Town or story of origin: (You dont have to be from destiny or twilight town, you can be from any disney or FF story just make sure your world DIES xD)

Weapon: Bow and arrow

Other: I HAVE PICS TOOOOO! xD
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com
Nic

Key of the heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Key of the heart   Key of the heart Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 7:06 pm

Alright... Let's see...

Name: Zidane Tribal
Alias: Angel of Death
Identity: Civilian
Physical Description: Shoulder-length blond hair tied back in a pony tail, blue eyes, prehensile monkey-like tail.
Personality: Zidane is a romantic at heart--a would-be swashbuckler up for any challenge promising adventure, riches, and women. He will swoop in, steal the show for a roar of thunderous applause, and win the girl--though not before picking a few pockets along the way. Generally easy going and surprisingly sweet despite his attempts to womanize.
Background: Zidane's purpose is to discreetly send Gaia into political unrest, weakening it until civilization itself collapses. This however was Kuja's, Zidane's older brother, original purpose and so dumps Zidane onto Gaia when he was only four years old where he was adopted by a band of theiving thespians called Tantalus.
Town or story of origin: Lindblum
Weapon: A set of twin daggers.
Other: http://www.ffrebirth.com/wp-content/dissidia-3.jpg
Back to top Go down

Key of the heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Rp Discussion-
Jump to: