Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abyss of Gemini

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Abyss of Gemini Empty
PostSubject: Abyss of Gemini   Abyss of Gemini Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:20 pm

This RP was made by me, but the story belongs to Ritz, me , Mel and Chao and all the other people who contributed.Its a story we all made long ago that I'm trying to revive.We all hope you enjoy it.

Plot: Ok, It all started in Germany, they started messing with DNA and Infusing Humans with it, now known as Xenons, an underground race that no normal humans know about (only the scientist and government officials)

Well pretty much Germany started using Xenons as secret war weapons and tried to take over other country's with it. Soon the xenon making technology spread to other nations and now they are fighting this underground war.

Gemini,

The code name for The USA's xenon troupe

There are 12 country's fighting this war.
Each with a code name like the one above.

USA (gemini)
Germany (Aries)
Japan (virgo)
England (tauros)
Iraq (cancer)
Africa (leo)
North Korea (Libra)
Russia (scorpio)
China (sagittarius)
Mexico (capricorn)
Scotland (Aquarius)
Sweden (Pisces)

Who will win this war? And at the cost of how many lives?

(Btw, each organization kidnapps children and turns them into Xenon warriors, so in every mission, thats one of their goals, no matter what country.)

(Also you dont have to be apart of each country, we can all be apart of the same country i just posted those up so you know who were fighting)

Character Sheet
Name:
Alias:
If Xenon, Animal fused with:
background:
weapon:
personality:
job: (if xenon you can only be a type of soilder, they wouldnt waste having their weapons work in offices, even if they are smart)
other:

max you can have is 2 characters

ANOTHER RULE MUST BE ANTHRO! NO FURRY PLX

(more info! Xenons become xenons through a DNA transfer but the chemical in them that induces the transfer and transformation to occur comes from the first xenon and only reacts if that xenon is alive, so if he dies, all other xenons go back to being normal humans.

Well I guess thats it! I hope you guys like it and join! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

My profile!

Name: Sakaki
Alias: Saki-chan
race: Xenon
If Xenon, Animal fused with: Cat
physical description: (Will post pic up later)
background: when she was a child her family sold her to an orphanage to pay off debts. They thought the orphanage would take good care of her, and they loved her very much, but it turned out to be a Gimini institute in desquise to get more children for xenon soilders. She , who once was a perky and happy little girl, underwent the Dna transfer process and became a quiet and cold person who distanced herself from everyone. Only a blank expression on her face.
weapon: her claws, guns, and a dagger
personality: quiet and cold person who distanced herself from everyone. Only a blank expression on her face.
job: soilder
other: Franz is the only person she talks to. And she's a Japanese american.

Name: Franz Herlington
Alias: Franz
race: Xenon
If Xenon, Animal fused with: black Panther
physical description: (will post pic later)
background: Was once a normal American boy, but left to a military school when he was young. It turned out to be another Gemini Institute, and he was fused then. He still keeps in contact with his family who thinks he's fighting in Iraq and cares about them alot but cant allow them to see him do to his disfigurations.
weapon: many
personality:Nice, caring, smart, always taking notes, pretty much a big bro
job: soilder,
other:None

Last edited by on Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com

Abyss of Gemini
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Rp Discussion-
Jump to: