Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Skies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Red Skies Empty
PostSubject: Red Skies   Red Skies Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 4:03 pm

Netherold, one of the many floating cities now floating in the sky, blessed by the very wind gods themselves is where it all took place. The story of love, loss and a conspiracy on a larger scale then seen before. From the floating plains of Qworiggile and the surface-swamps of Jaggenbarrow, a great secret was kept from the people of this city. None with anything to lose dared oppose Spacelord Gemmet, and those with nothing to lose were arrested, and made to seem like ordinary rebels.

The only flaw in their plans were the actual rebels, the ones with their own airships, outside the jurisdiction of the Spacelord's control. The valiant souls who routinely discovered ruins and treasures protected by the wind gods. They were an endless plague, and a mockery to the government's constant hold over the skies.

They, no, WE exist as a reminder that us as a populace could not be kept within the bounds society puts on us. Even with their advanced technology like the shield beam and battle cruisers, we are still able to remain a hope of the people. Times are always hard for us, sometimes going for days without food or shelter from the annoyingly erratic lightning storms.

One day we'll overthrow that damned Spacelord and tell the public the truth, the truth that the sky isn't where we should live. I learned this the hard way, when my little brother fell off, playing with his red ball.

My name is Clair and I am a pirate of the skies, I am a leader, and a soldier, and the one thing I know, not one of us is stronger then all of us.

This is a story of technology that had taken a turn away from advanced ranged weaponry and focused more on improving existing forms of damage. (Cannons, laser swords, catapults, etc.)

Sort of like Skies or Arcadia, which I've never played

Name:
Race:
Affiliation: (Spacelord or Sky Pirates, OPTIONAL)
Ship:
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com

Red Skies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Rp Discussion-
Jump to: