Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 3~ The Key blade wars

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Kingdom Hearts 3~ The Key blade wars Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 3~ The Key blade wars   Kingdom Hearts 3~ The Key blade wars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:22 pm

"You're nothing like the previous ones!" -Xigbar

"Legend has it, the Keyblade conceals a great power.

It has been said that the wielder of the Keyblade saved worlds, but it has also been said that the wielder wrought worlds into ruin."

+++++

"The World of Light and World of Darkness are essentially two halves of the same world, like the heads and tails of a coin. At the core of this world, as with all life, is a heart. This is Kingdom Hearts.

The World of Light contains worlds such as Destiny Islands or Radiant Garden. Sora's Keyblade is of the World of Light, and is able to seal the keyholes and open the gates on the worlds within the World of Light.

The other side, the World of Dark, is where The World That Never Was is located. This is on the opposite side, and Mickey's Keyblade is of the World of Dark, able to seal keyholes and the like for that side.

There are two doors to Kingdom Hearts, and two keyholes. One is from the World of Light, the other is from the World of Darkness.

There are also Worlds In-Between. There are usually formed from the remants of planets which have been destroyed. They exist between the Worlds of Light and Darkness, and are often where Dark Corridors appear. Because of this, they are a kind of bridge between the Worlds of Light and Darkness.

A Dark Corridor is a means of travel between two worlds, usually appearing around Worlds In-Between. These are like worm holes. Darkness is strong within them, and those that pass through will have their hearts eaten away by it."

+++++

"A life is comprised of a heart, a body, and a soul. The soul and heart exist within the body, using it as a sort of vessel. Hearts primarily seem to store the memories of the life, but may also contain darkness. The soul seems to be related to the life's sense of self, or identity.

If the heart leaves the body, the lone heart will be consumed by darkness, and become a new creature, called a Heartless.

At the same time, the body and soul will leave the present world and reappearing in another, usually a World In-Between, it seems. There, the body and soul will become a Nobody.

However, if the soul leaves the body, the life dies. Most likely, this means that both the body and heart will be destroyed. However, what happens to the soul is not known."

+++++

"The Heartless are creatures of the dark. They are fundamentally stupid, only functioning on a basic instinct to consume hearts and multiply. They tend to find and follow larger Heartless.

There are three basic types of Heartless.

Pureblood Heartless are the naturally occuring ones, which appear when a Heart is consumed by darkness.

Emblem Heartless are a breed of artificial Heartless that were synthesized by Xehanort and Ansem's disciples from Hearts, which have had a mark placed upon them.

The third type of Heartless is the most rare. These are those that become Heartless of their own free will, and retain human forms and a sense of self. Only Xehanort and Sora have become this type. They are strong, and because they retain of sense of self, they are able to lead other Heartless."

+++++

"Like the Heartless, most Nobodies lose their original appearance, however, unlike Heartless, their existence seems primarily to be one of confusion, and they create chaos. These are the shells of those who become Heartless, comprised of a body and a soul. There are also a few basic types of Nobodies.

The first type is the most common. Like Heartless, they have lost their physical form, and are essentially non-intelligent.

The second type are those born from those with strong hearts. These retain some physical traits of their original selves, as well as memories of their past, as well as their sense of self.

A third type would be an artificial one. There is essentially only one record of this, Riku Replica, created by Vexen from data taken from Riku. Like a Nobody, it was 'hollow', though it's existance was very different from that of a real Nobody.

The final are special types, such as Roxas and Naminé. These are born by special means, and often show special abilities or traits."

(Those above are just reference stuff for myself)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not even a year had passed since the Keyblade bearer's journey across numerous worlds and bringing the Organization XIII to its ruin before Sora received a letter from King Mickey, a keyblade bearer and Majesty of the Disney Castle.

"Dear Sora, Riku and Kairi,

How've you all been? We're all fine here! However, after the defeat of the Organization XIII, a new trouble began brewin'. A new type of creature suddenly popped out of nowhere, and began wreaking havoc! Before Ansem the Wise gave his life to us, he had given me the last piece of report that had something to with this! Here, I'll write it down!

'Ansem Report 13

What happens when I extract the body from soul? What will happen to the soul? I myself would not do such a terrible experiment, but it seems that my reckless and foolish disciples had already done it without my knowledge.

In the basement, I saw the clothes of a man, but there was no sign of his body. At first, I thought he had turned into a Nobody, but instead, a ghastly, pale figure like that of a ghost was seen floating out of the wall of the basement, disappearing before I could've gotten a closer look. The soul, unshackled from the body. I chased after it to investigate. King Mickey, if you were to read this, it bore a symbol you would've recognised. Roxas had drew it on the table in the Mansion in Twilight Town to open up the basement. I shall name it, the Endless'.

Like Nobodies, Endlesses could possibly be derived from both the light and dark. The Nobodies chose Twilight Town for their home, a world on the edge of light, but the eve of darkness. The Endlesses could be similar to the Nobodies, because of their nature for dwelling darkness and lightness; and although they’re similar in that regard, they are both very different: Endlesses need darkness to be seen and they need the light to exist.

What do you think? I myself shall be going with Donald and Goofy to investigate! Hope to see you around!"

Sora remained speechless as he finished the last word of the letter, hearing a sigh of exasperation from Riku, who was standing beside him. Kairi was quiet as well, seeming concerned with the new threat. The albino, seeing his good friend's shocked reaction, placed his hand on the spiky-haired Keyblader's shoulder, waking him up from his train of thought.

"K-King Mickey's gone... AGAIN!?" were Sora's first words as he turned around to face Riku. "Now with Donald and Goofy!?"

"Apparently so," replied Riku with a shrug. "Let's look for him."

"But... we don't have the Gummi Ship... We can't travel to the other worlds," commented Kairi, biting her lip. "And the worlds would need our help again."

"The door to light..." muttered Sora unconsciously. An idea sparked in him. "That's right! We can use the door to light!"

"Right," agreed Riku with a nod and a smirk. Kairi, however, was puzzled.

Sora's eyes shut as he concentrated, diving into his heart to reach for the door to light. If what Riku had said was true, then...

A rectangular burst of light abruptly appeared from the darkness in his mind, just like the one he had seen in the World of Darkness with Riku. Light scintillated from it, pouring all over the nigrescent...

"Sora! You did it!" shouted a female voice, waking him up. Kairi stood beside him with an angelic grin, pointing cheerfully at the gleaming door. Riku stood at the entrance, gesturing them to enter before he himself went in. The couple followed him as the door closed behind them.
===============================================

I'll leave it at that. I've got some stuff written out.

Anyone have any ideas, please do share.

Random, crazy idea: The Chasers are a band of Endlesses hunting for keychains, to gain the power of the Keyblades. They have a knowledge of the Keyblade Wars. Endlesses are eternal, for they're souls, just like ghosts.

You can control Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Riku, or a created character. Note that you don't need a Keyblade to destroy a Heartless, you simply need a strong heart. So the created character need not be a Keyblade Wielder.

Sora:
Kairi:
Riku:
Donald:
Goofy:

Created Characters:

So... you know that:

-Ansem in KH1 is Xehanort's Heartless.
-Xemnas is Xehanort's Nobody.
-Ansem is DiZ, resident of Radiant Garden, also known as Ansem the Wise, and he had died trying to destroy Kingdom Hearts to prevent Xemnas from reaching his goal.
-Riku doesn't need Xehanort anymore for his powers.
-Kairi got a Keyblade.
-No more Org. XIII.
-Disney people are living happily ever after. (Maybe not Jack Sparrow, but whatever.)
-Cloud and Sephy clashed again.
-No more Traverse Town.
-Hollow Bastion is Radient Garden.
-Roxas and Namine joined up with Sora and Kairi.
-Olette, Pence and Hayner never knew Roxas.
-Roxas was thrown in some kind of 'Matrix-ripoff-Twilight-Town' made by Count Doo-... I mean Diz in the beginning of the game.
-Axel died.
-Yen Sid, Mickey's Master, gave Sora his current clothes.
-Tifa's looking for Cloud as Cloud & Sephy fights across the worlds.
-Hercules is back to his heroic self after losing some self-esteem.
-Atlantica's a damn muscial instead now. (Er, ignore this point.)

Well, there's much more. >_> But IM too lazy to write it.

I will post a char sheet soon, you can also use the same charys from the other RP but making them older, so this can be like Part 2.
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com

Kingdom Hearts 3~ The Key blade wars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Rp Discussion-
Jump to: