Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The burden of the shinigami - A bleach-inspired RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

The burden of the shinigami - A bleach-inspired RP Empty
PostSubject: The burden of the shinigami - A bleach-inspired RP   The burden of the shinigami - A bleach-inspired RP Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:39 pm

Here goes.

The RP will be an alternative story than the ones in the Bleach manga/anime with different characters and different plot.

The players will assume the roles of captains or vice-captains(also known as lieutenants). They may attend to other roles if so desired.

The RP will be open-ended, I will settle a plot and events will happen according to the plot. A plot I've been thinking of is the grande menos who has been able to assume the shape of humans and furthermore, they have been able to mask their reiatsu, leaving the top of soul society in paranoia.

Players will not be allowed any other weapons but the traditional zanpaktou (soul slayer), but shikai (tier two of the zanpaktou) and bankai (tier three) is with only slight limits for the good of the RP.

There will be no stats, spell-lists or what so ever to play from ,you settle your characters own strenght on a scale that I will indicate, this is only used for the purpose of illustrating how powerful an enemy appears and can often be deceitful.

People who aren't familiar with Bleach, should as a minimum read the various wikipedia entries about the shinigami.

So, any interested?

Name: (Last Name First)
Age: (Shinigamis can live up to 2000 years or so, but our characters will be fairly young - max age is 100)
Weight:
Description:
Fighting Style:
Division:
Personality:
Character Flaws: (Personal)
Strengths: (Combat related)
Weakness: (Combat related)

Life Story:

The burden of the shinigami - A bleach-inspired RP
Page 1 of 1