Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty Gear [R--NC-17]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Guilty Gear [R--NC-17] Empty
PostSubject: Guilty Gear [R--NC-17]   Guilty Gear [R--NC-17] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 6:12 pm

And maybe X rated depending who signs up...

Timeframe: 2200 A.D.
RP Genre: Fighting/freeform/unrestricted

Backstory:
By the year 2030 or so, humans worked on a secret military project, better stronger, faster and smarter soldiers called Gears. Over time, these 'Gears' that were mutated, robot, or somewhat enhanced humans, no one really knows what made them so strong; rebelled against the humans. For the next 150 years they fought long and hard. Eventually the gears took over, and any human that confronted them was... toast. But Humanity has it's share of legendary fighters, they fight the gears, and about half the time; win. There was never a better reason for these gifted beings to duke it out, after all, the gears killed humans, and the humans somehow managed to tick the gears off. Not much incite on that, but if you look at humans, they have a nack or causing problems.

Intense battles, they usually don't end with a complete kill (for obvious reasons) went on for a century plus. But eventually the gear's leader was locked away and the gears stopped hating humans, therefore ending the war.

[Time takes place in x2 #reload, if you heard of guilty gear before, maybe ^core... depends]

Though, humans still hate gears and want to kill them, so now it's a grudge war more than anything (correct me if I'm wrong).

Rules:
*You can chose unlimited characters, just be sure to keep all of them active unless you find the appropriate time to drop them out.
*Post order... what post order?
*You will be given 2 1/2 days to post then a pm is sent, 2 1/2 days later, we assume you ditched us and you have to suffer the imaginary image of all the other roleplayers glaring at you.
*I tend to be loose on restrictions, but I will not under any circumstances allow godmodding unless it's so minor that it's not noticable, or if you come to a compromise with other roleplayers about it.
*Fighting scenes require fair use of your characters power. No going "uses infinite power of diamond to blow up the character" though I will allow exceedingly powerful attacks if you explain them and it sounds possible (so basically, the better writer you are, the better you can optomise your character).
*Yes, if you want to pick an already existing GG character that another player has picked, feel free to do so. There can be more than one I-No in this RP you know.

Code:
Feel free to sign up as many fighters as you want, personally, I will go with more than just a few

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species/race:[/b]EX: Human/Caucasian or Gear/Japanese
OOORRRR Gear/Caucasian/Vampire (or other mystical being)
[b]Threat level:[/b]on a scale of 1-10 how dangerous is your character. A 10 can take on a small armada, a 1 can take on an average joe.(not required, but advised to prevent godmodding)
[b]Personality:[/b](not required)
[b]Background:[/b](not required)

[b]Strengths:[/b](Not mandatory)
[b]Weaknesses:[/b] (Not mandatory)
[b]Specialties:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b](not required, but advised)
[u]-Example ability:[/u]Enter ability description here. Just copy and paste this line as many times as you want, there is no limit to the amount of abilities you can use.

[b]Appearance:[/b](not all fields required)
[u]-Height:[/u]
[u]-Weight:[/u]
[u]-Skin tone:[/u]
[u]-Hair:[/u]
[u]-Face:[/u]
[u]-Eyes:[/u]
[u]-Body:[/u]
[u]-Tattoos:[/u]
[u]-Piercings:[/u]
[u]-Clothing/accessories:[/u]

[b]Weapon:[/b]

[b]Notes:[/b]
[b]Additional info:[/b]
[b]Favorites:[/b](not required)
[u]-Music:[/u]
[u]-Car:[/u]
[u]-Food:[/u]
[u]-Color:[/u]
[u]-Feel free to add favorites:[/u]
[u]-etc.:[/u]

[b]Image(s):[/b](not required)

Just so we're clear, this is a fandom roleplay. But don't worry, you don't even need to have played Guilty gear before to enjoy it.

NOW FOR MY CHARACTER!

Name: Kronic
Species/race: Human/ German
Threat level:10
Personality:(not required)
Background:(not required)

Strengths:(Not mandatory)
Weaknesses: (Not mandatory)
Specialties:
Abilities:(not required, but advised)
-Example ability:Enter ability description here. Just copy and paste this line as many times as you want, there is no limit to the amount of abilities you can use.

Appearance:(not all fields required)
-Height:
-Weight:
-Skin tone:
-Hair:
-Face:
-Eyes:
-Body:
-Tattoos:
-Piercings:
-Clothing/accessories:

Weapon: