Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zain RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Achika
Admin
Achika

Zain RP Empty
PostSubject: Zain RP   Zain RP Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2007 7:17 pm

The planet Equinox has a scattered amount of Zain users. What is a Zain you ask? Well they are simply, weapons of great magnitude, or as some like to call them, objects rather than weapons. For thousands of years, research has been done to discover where and how Zain's originated. What they do is they bond with a being and become united as one, letting the being tap into celestial energy
within themselves and activate the Zain's function, or, power.They are scarce to find but when one is, the founder is bound to it and it's abilities forever.

The person to stumble upon said weapon, does not have a choice in the matter once it has been activated (each Zain varies in how it bonds (EX: a watch, dial needs to be turned to a certain time to be bound to the person (of coarse the person doesn't know it is a Zain), then it would turn into a large gauntlet that cover the users forearm.) Zain users do have the option to change their Zain into what is seemingly a normal item when they wish to conceal the fact of what they are.

Zain's are given ranks of numeric value to show how strong they are. All that has been discovered so far is 24 variations in skill level and thousands of different abilities revealed to many.

Life on Equinox was above abnormal enough. But when a grand tournament is held to test the strength of hundreds of people, things become like they would in a dream. Surreal. So now the question confronts you. Are you a Zain user?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alriiiiiiiiiiight. So first off I would like to say, NO I did not intend this to be a s-CRY-ed rip off and NO I did not intend it to be an Elemental Gelade rip off either. Mainly just an O-Parts Hunter rip off XDD (Lol Kevin should get that one.). No but really, this was a random idea I thought would be cool, even though it has been produced in many series and VG's. HOPEFULLY this will progress into a decently cool RP. BUT REMEMBER! How cool this RP is, is determined by how creative everyone is in the matter.

As far as a storyline goes, who ever joins will have to fight in this supposed tournament. I haven.t figured out how all of you will be drawn into seeing that there is one yet, but I will eventually

The date is Pre-Modern time I suppose, and there are at least 10 continents on the planet Equinox. Due keep in mind that it isn't like our daily lives, this is a Sci-fi RP, there are bound to be wacky creatures and what not. Also not everyone has technology like today, only rich and powerful people have the high quality stuff. So I would say keep it Pre today era but Post Medieval era.

Once a Zain has chosen it's bearer, the being cannot bind with another Zain. There have been 3 people in legend to be able to do that, but they have long been dead for several millennium.

That's pretty much all I have to say in the matter. Oh yeah almost forgot. I will make NPC's to encounter everyone in this RP so you wont have to worry too much about typing entire battle scenes. There will eventually be RPer on RPer battles but I want to run some NPC on RPer fights. I wanted to see how well everyone can "one side" battle role play. Pretty much you would post something like this "He somersaulted in the air and landed swiftly on the large crate. Dust was pushed out from underneath it due to his weight slamming atop of it. Afterward, he stood stiffly straight and whipped a frost covered dagger towards his enemy." Pretty much you can't determine whether or not you automatically hit someone. If you are being attacked don't be extremely cheap and dodge every attack (I will allow majority of misses on attacks towards speedy characters but that is my only exception.) Be fair and get hit at least some of the time. We don't want a bunch of gods with 99,999,999 Flee Rate running around now can we XD?

I have a rather large story line produced for this so there wont be a lot of freelancing, just a lot of unique ways to overcome decisions.

If there are any questions just post them here since it might be a general confusion statement and I don't want to have to read 15 new PM's. But for now, Enjoy Very Happy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This be the character sheet:

Name:
Alias:Don't need one
Physical Description:
Personality:
Background: If any
Zain Name:
Zain Numeric rank: Lets be rational >< There are no 1-5's or haven't been for a while. (and by the way I have a lvl 5 ><)
Zain Abilities:
Where you found your Zain: If you haven't found one and want that as part of your posts go right ahead.
How and when your Zain activated: If it hasn't already thats fine too
Zain History if any:This is only if you want to make your Zain have a bit of pizazz

Name: Caanon Freewing

Alias: Cleric

Physical Description: He's about 5'6, longish dark brown hair, Green eyes, He is typically always wearing his cleric robes (Which are white with a black pattern on them) and black monkish pants that go up to his ankles. He also wears black sandals and wears a cross around his neck.

Personality: He is very shy and timid. Although he has dreams of becoming a great Priest, his timidness always holds him back.

Background: During the many conflicts of this time his parents were killed in one of the explosions during a small revolt in his city. His Grandmother who knew she was going to die soon due to her age and sickness took him out of the city and brought him into a church that was hidden in the woods. There she spent her last couple of days watching her grandson play with the forest creatures and flowers. After she past away the Church Priest decided to take Caanon under his wing and he became a cleric. The priest past away when Caanon was 14 and he still is sad because of this but he is trying his hardest to become a great priest like his mentor. Caanon Loves flowers and animals even to this day, and he has a special talent in drawing. His favorite food is the Vegetable stew that the church always used to make every Friday, and he loves rock music (Though he doesn't let anyone know, usually when theres no one in the church is when he listens to it, head banging and air guitaring xD) But he's also a big fan of Jazz. And he can sing! xD

Zain Name: Abel

Zain Numeric rank: 6

Zain Abilities:
Holy Order: An attack in which crosses made from the users energy falls from the heavens, but can only last for 1 minute.
Heavens cry: The user sings a chant draining the energy from him to heal those around him.
More will be unlocked later.

Where you found your Zain: He found his Zain in the forest, while exploring he came across an underground tomb, as he went down those steps, he saw a coffin on a rock slab. When he walked closer to it he saw a cross necklace on it with the inscription " In hiem von gut siens jensiets un bose" translating to "Here lies the power of god". At the time he couldn't read it but when he picked it up it began to glow, and floated in the air, then slowly descended around his neck. He tried to pull it off but couldn't (Think of Inuyasha trying to take off the beads, its kind of like that). Ever since then he's been studying, trying to find out about the necklace but to no avail, other than being able to translate the inscription.

How and when your Zain activated: One day during a service while he was singing in the choir one of the children that was blind at the church was now able to see. Ever since then during the Sunday masses, the sick and ill of any kind have been healed (Although keep in mind, that this church is in a forest so theres only about 50 people who attend here at the most) After every sunday service now he also feels a bit faint, since he began using his powers. He doesn't know he's using them and much less how to control them.

Zain History if any: This Zain was supposedly carried around in ancient times by the supposed son of god. After the son of god had died is was buried with him, yet no one knows where he was buried except the high priest who buried him, who are long dead now.
Back to top Go down
http://achikasephiroth.deviantart.com

Zain RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Rp Discussion-
Jump to: